Anyone have a carfax?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a carfax? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'd like to check out a vin if anyone has a spare one or account. I only need to check ...

Anyone have a carfax?

I'd like to check out a vin if anyone has a spare one or account. I only need to check one so it'd be kind of annoying to have to buy a 3fer or whatever.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone have a carfax?

When I was buying my car carfax offered one vin for 39.99. Unlimted reports were at 54.99 but limited to either 3 or 5 vins and unlimited PLATES. If you have the plate you might get some help quicker dunno how many people are willing to give a vin check out for free

Wait, unlimited reports actually limit you? that's hiliarious. I do have the plate number as well.

Yeah, i'm actually sitting in class and got a hold of a computer, i was able to check out their website. It still is 54.99 for "unlimited" reports, capped at running 5 vins and unlimited plates. Thats the plan that I picked a few months ago, mainly because I was looking for cars locally in my neighborhood so the plates were available. I ultimately found my car on AutoTrader being sold by a dealer, so if I saw a real good deal online then I would run the vin.

I would love to help you out but the carfax account expires after 30days. Hopefully someone with an unlimited account can help you run that plate.

yeah not a big deal, I can pay for it too if no one is able to help out. It's just pretty damn pricey.

Also it looks like autocheck does offer real unlimited vin checks.

this is kind of helpful if you just want to know the title brand: https://mvscusa.com/products/nmvtis/

I just bought a carfax for a month

Quote Originally Posted by tebriel View Post
    I just bought a carfax for a month
    Awesome link! Good luck car hunting/checking/buying. Hope carfax is as helpful to you as it was for me in helping me get my first WRX.