Purchasing a 2002 wrx 4eat outside the USA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Purchasing a 2002 wrx 4eat outside the USA within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello all, I am very new to your site, and am glad could enroll myself to post a thread here. ...

Purchasing a 2002 wrx 4eat outside the USA

Hello all, I am very new to your site, and am glad could enroll myself to post a thread here. I am from Dubai, in the Middle East, and many people don't actually know what a Subaru is around here.

My dad was an enthusiast and got me hooked to Subaru since I was a kid. It's been a while now, since I sold my Tribeca, and seek to buy a WRX. The road radars and Police patrols here really don't let any mods work whatsoever, they confiscate your car!, so it's ideal to buy or use an unadulterated car. So, I searched and learned that the 2002 mpreza WRX were never sold at the dealership here, so you have to buy a used imported car here.

So, I got a BUG eye WRX 4eat used car, 2002, imported from the US. It's black, looks in good shape, and the seller (looks and sounds honest) claims that there is absolutely no mods on the car, and he never really understood why one should mod a WRX cause it's best to use and sell when left untouched. He is offering it for $6812 and the car only has 54,000miles on the clock. There s a low cost aftermarket audio inside. The car drives very well, the steering it stiff and the car had amazing grip on the road...

He has given me the VIN number, myself am no professional nor do I have any knowledge on anything technical. Can someone please help me. Can it be searched and found out whether this car is a stolen one, was it found dumped in a lake, is it even a WRX? Did it have an accident, etc,...

The ViN is : JF1GD29622H523164.

Please someone do a carfax or something and find out from the US, as it's a US car imported here.

Thank you all, truly appreciate it.

Kash

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is me again,

Is there noone that can help!!! plzzzz people, for the love of a subaru, plzzzz check that VIN details for me somebodyyyy....

i have to reply to the seller within 3 days!!! thankss,means a lotttt!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.