2012 price for a 2013?

This is a discussion on 2012 price for a 2013? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As my post says, I ordered my premium WRX August 15th. I added options such as roof rack, bike rack, ...

2012 price for a 2013?

As my post says, I ordered my premium WRX August 15th. I added options such as roof rack, bike rack, 110volt adapter, all weather floor mats and auto dim mirror no homelink. I was told I was ordering a 2013, but when he pulled it all up, it was a 2012. He said it was in fact the 2013 I would receive. I was told a price of 29508 without fees and such. Now I have seen 2013 pricing and its around what im paing now, without any options. He gave me a printout of the car im getting for my "records". Its basically just the Subaru site build your own car printout page.

Now my question is, am I most likely going to get forced to pay the 2013 price, or will I have grounds to say i'm paying the price I was informed I would pay? If asked to pay the 2013 price +options im looking at nearly 32000. If asked, could I just tell them to take the options off so that I could get a stock premium, or could I just transfer the cash toward another car on the lot or even a refund and just go elsewhere if needed?

Hope someone could give me some insight. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

2012 price for a 2013?

Only way to know is to ask the dealer straight up. If they try to dodge the question that should be answer enough in my eyes.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Thanks a lot. Ill talk to them. I was thinking maybe if I just wait till it comes in and see how they price it, throw a tantrum and see if that works haha. Man, November is so far away, does 13+ weeks sound like an odd time for an order?