2013 WRX Pre-Order Price
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Pre-Order Price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys I'm a noobie to the subie club but I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 ...

2013 WRX Pre-Order Price

Hey guys I'm a noobie to the subie club but I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 wrx Premium hatch and the dealer giving me 28.5K as the price before tax and registration. It comes with the usual short throw, armrest extension, and auto-dimming marrow with home link. My question is that is that a reasonable deal or should I hold out for a lower price/ another dealer? I wanted a white hatch and thats what they have. It's also going to be fresh off the boat on 9/19/12 . Any input would be valuable!!

I know have posted this same post on a couple other threads but Im still trying to click my way around. I just want to know what others are pre-ordering for for all different trims not just premium or base or etc. I want the car but I'm not going to be lured into a deal just because the car is cool...or maybe the wrx will whisper sweet nothings and get me to buy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrXlnc View Post
    Hey guys I'm a noobie to the subie club but I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 wrx Premium hatch and the dealer giving me 28.5K as the price before tax and registration. It comes with the usual short throw, armrest extension, and auto-dimming marrow with home link. My question is that is that a reasonable deal or should I hold out for a lower price/ another dealer? I wanted a white hatch and thats what they have. It's also going to be fresh off the boat on 9/19/12 . Any input would be valuable!!

I know have posted this same post on a couple other threads but Im still trying to click my way around. I just want to know what others are pre-ordering for for all different trims not just premium or base or etc. I want the car but I'm not going to be lured into a deal just because the car is cool...or maybe the wrx will whisper sweet nothings and get me to buy
    Seems a little high in my opinion. I ordered my 2013 Hatch base for $24,475 with the short throw shifter + 5 speed Sti shift knob, turbo boost guage, dimming mirror, cargo mat and a rear bumper cover. I originally got the dealer down to $23,795 without any options. Just my .02. Hope this helps!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

does your price include freight

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Seems a little high in my opinion. I ordered my 2013 Hatch base for $24,475 with the short throw shifter + 5 speed Sti shift knob, turbo boost guage, dimming mirror, cargo mat and a rear bumper cover. I originally got the dealer down to $23,795 without any options. Just my .02. Hope this helps!
    Really? How did you do this???
    Production Assistant located at DRIVE, working on Fast Lane Daily on YouTube
    www.YouTube.com/DRIVE
    www.YouTube.com/FastLaneDaily

^ I agree. This is a really low price. Is that after they took your trade in off the price too?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

wrXlnc -- I think your premium price is a little high.

Last week I ordered Limited Hatch w/short throw, center arm rest or $28.4k including delivery. I started at Truecar and went to Subaru website and emailed dealers in my area (NY / CT). Based upon responses I came up with target price.

I also got a couple "guarantees" -- 10 week max to delivery and max 1.9% 48 for loan amount (approx 1/2 price).

That's what I did. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtim View Post
    does your price include freight
    Yes, freight it included.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    ^ I agree. This is a really low price. Is that after they took your trade in off the price too?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    I got $23,500 for my 2012 WRX sedan base (I paid $24,000 8 months ago) on a trade-in and I got quoted $23,795 on a 2013 WRX hatch base. I'm paying $24,475 because I choose more options, which I listed in my original reply. I only have to pay tax on the difference which should come up to about $100.
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 08-26-2012 at 05:30 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I got $23,500 for my 2012 WRX sedan base (I paid $24,000 8 months ago) on a trade-in and I got quoted $23,795 on a 2013 WRX hatch base. I'm paying $24,475 because I choose more options, which I listed in my original reply. I only have to pay tax on the difference which should come up to about $100.
    Do you mind posting a pic of the order form?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by granite View Post
    wrXlnc -- I think your premium price is a little high.

Last week I ordered Limited Hatch w/short throw, center arm rest or $28.4k including delivery. I started at Truecar and went to Subaru website and emailed dealers in my area (NY / CT). Based upon responses I came up with target price.

I also got a couple "guarantees" -- 10 week max to delivery and max 1.9% 48 for loan amount (approx 1/2 price).

That's what I did. Good luck!
    I live in Socal so it may play into the price being higher. I'm still shopping and trying to get the target price down to 28K. There are no 2013's out on the lot yet from what I know so I think the dealers are ok with not bargaining so far. Once their lot gets a little bit more full of cars I will have a better chance of bringing the price down. I just dont want to wait to long!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrXlnc View Post
    I live in Socal so it may play into the price being higher. I'm still shopping and trying to get the target price down to 28K. There are no 2013's out on the lot yet from what I know so I think the dealers are ok with not bargaining so far. Once their lot gets a little bit more full of cars I will have a better chance of bringing the price down. I just dont want to wait to long!!
    I purchased a new 2011 WRX Base for $23,600 with all-weather mats in the San Francisco area, which has a higher cost of living than 95% of SoCal. I believe the final price all depends on the buyer's negotiation skills and the seller's willingness to negotiate. Either way, best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by narstune View Post
    I purchased a new 2011 WRX Base for $23,600 with all-weather mats in the San Francisco area, which has a higher cost of living than 95% of SoCal. I believe the final price all depends on the buyer's negotiation skills and the seller's willingness to negotiate. Either way, best of luck to you!
    Nicely done! Sounds like you got a slightly better deal than I did on my 2012. I paid $24,000 with the short throw shifter, dimming mirror and all-weather mats. I figure $300 for the STS and the dimming mirror so you still beat me by a $100!

What is the tax rate in San Francisco area? We get killed here with 9.5%!
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 09-11-2012 at 01:42 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll believe it when I see the order form.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I'm blown away that you guys were able to buy new cars for so cheap..........

how is this possible? dont you need to pay tax for the actual amount, not just the difference?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast