2013 WRX Pre-Order Price - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Pre-Order Price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by floods ,700 + TT&L for a base sedan with a spoiler. Looks like I should've gotten a ...

Quote Originally Posted by floods View Post
    $25,700 + TT&L for a base sedan with a spoiler. Looks like I should've gotten a STS thrown in.
    Guess we got similar deal. Did the dealer tell you you are getting invoice price?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    That's already the invoice price. No one is willing to go below invoice price right now.
    You can still get a Base WRX for under $24k in Chicago!
    Contact Bill N. at Grand Subaru:
    Here is his email: bnealis@grandsubaru.motosnap.com
    Chicago Subaru Dealers | GRAND SUBARU | Serving Schaumburg, Elmhurst, Oak Brook | Used Subaru Chicago IL

I hope that someone will find this helpful.
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 12-05-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    Guess we got similar deal. Did the dealer tell you you are getting invoice price?
    He didn't reference invoice price at all, it's just what I negotiated. They have invoice listed (including the spoiler) at 25,427, so I paid a little upwards of 250 over invoice. Good deal for the dealer, good deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by floods View Post
    He didn't reference invoice price at all, it's just what I negotiated. They have invoice listed (including the spoiler) at 25,427, so I paid a little upwards of 250 over invoice. Good deal for the dealer, good deal for me.
    Nice good job

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    You can still get a Base WRX for under $24k in Chicago!
    Contact Bill N. at Grand Subaru:
    Here is his email: bnealis@grandsubaru.motosnap.com
    Chicago Subaru Dealers | GRAND SUBARU | Serving Schaumburg, Elmhurst, Oak Brook | Used Subaru Chicago IL

I hope that someone will find this helpful.
    i am in CA though

i just bought my 2013 premium for $27k - had a MSRP of close to $29200 - you definitely have more room to work with there. good luck!

Dealer info

Seems a little high in my opinion. I ordered my 2013 Hatch base for $24,475 with the short throw shifter + 5 speed Sti shift knob, turbo boost guage, dimming mirror, cargo mat and a rear bumper cover. I originally got the dealer down to $23,795 without any options. Just my .02. Hope this helps!
    Did everything go good with with your purchase from grand and how long did it take to get your wrx,Thanks Tim

I Support ClubWRX
    When you have a trade-in then you only pay the tax on the difference in value. You can call any dealer and verify.
    Depends on the state. Not every state does tax credit but most do. I think that threads like this really are much more useful in the regional sections of the forum since prices, fees, options on these cars vary considerably depending what area of the country you're in.
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 03-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

I ordered my WRX limited on January 20 and I called my General Sales Manager today and he still doesn't have a VIN #. He originally told me about 8 weeks and I will hit 8 weeks on Saturday and still don't have a VIN. Does this sound common?

Quote Originally Posted by scott01hickey View Post
    i just bought my 2013 premium for $27k - had a MSRP of close to $29200 - you definitely have more room to work with there. good luck!
    Im looking to buy one myself but I checked the invoice and msrp on the WRX and the difference is about 1500-1700 so there isnt much room to play with. Are the dealers willing to go under invoice?

Im not sure if I want to get a base version or a limited version. I'm really just interested in the short shifter and thats about it, the rest of the options seem too expensive. In the subaru website theres basically a $3500 difference between base and limited for options im not sure are worth it; i have to see a base wrx though to make that judgement.

Im from the NY area; I have an amazing deal right now on my current lease (infiniti) but im looking to finance a wrx. Looking to see what other people are paying so I know how much room I have to play with!

I Support ClubWRX
    If your a Costco member you get fleet pricing with SOA. No haggling at all. I got a 2012 limited for 26.8k.

I Support ClubWRX
    Matter of fact you don't even deal with the salesmen if you use Costco. You'll deal with the dealers fleet manager.

Quote Originally Posted by carnevino View Post
    If your a Costco member you get fleet pricing with SOA. No haggling at all. I got a 2012 limited for 26.8k.
    How does that work? Im a costco member but I never heard of this.

26.8 plus taxes and fees...or just 26.8 alltogether? If you have tier 1 credit you get the car at 2.9% from Subaru - does the same apply at costco?

Im actually looking at a base. I went in today to see a base model and I have already seen a limited one. I actually preferred the cloth seats, dont care about sunroof, so for me base with a few accessories is good.

Subscribed for updates.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi11 View Post
    How does that work? Im a costco member but I never heard of this.

26.8 plus taxes and fees...or just 26.8 alltogether? If you have tier 1 credit you get the car at 2.9% from Subaru - does the same apply at costco?

Im actually looking at a base. I went in today to see a base model and I have already seen a limited one. I actually preferred the cloth seats, dont care about sunroof, so for me base with a few accessories is good.
    I bought a Nissan through the Costco program. You get the flat, no haggle price, which is outstanding. Also, all of the manufacturer programs (Nissan was 36 mo., free money) and a rebate. I couldn't believe the deal.

Like all programs, not all cars from a manufacturer are part of the program. I would have thought that the WRX and Sti would be held out. Good to hear that is not the case.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.