2013 WRX Pre-Order Price - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Pre-Order Price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by rubitosubi Not much, basically I got this quote from another local dealer and went from there. Sent ...

Quote Originally Posted by rubitosubi View Post
    Not much, basically I got this quote from another local dealer and went from there. Sent it to a bunch in Ca, and they said they don't want to compete with the price(even the ones that advertise price matching,etc). Then I went to the other somewhat local dealer and said I want it beat by 300, and they said ok.

Subaru Impreza WRX 5 Door Hatch (DXN)

24,329.00 (800 Below Invoice)
    1,906.07 ( Taxes 7.725%)
    345.00 (DOC Fee)
    28.25 (DMV)

OTD- 26,608.32
    Nicely done Charlie! I'm glad things worked out for you.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Nicely done Charlie! I'm glad things worked out for you.
    Thanks man, I actually got a better deal from another dealer using this quote, just used it to show to other dealers. So, 26,318 OTD. How's that sound? About 90% sure ill order a 2013, rather than trying to find one used.

Quote Originally Posted by rubitosubi View Post
    Thanks man, I actually got a better deal from another dealer using this quote, just used it to show to other dealers. So, 26,318 OTD. How's that sound? About 90% sure ill order a 2013, rather than trying to find one used.
    That's actually a better deal than I got since your tax rate is lower. In Chicago we have to pay 9.5%!
    Lowest dealer quote I got here was $23,795 for the Base so if you add the + $2260 in taxes + 165 doc fee + $145 plate transfer it comes up to $26,365..
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

I Support ClubWRX
    At first I thought type r's deal would be impossible but after digging around I discovered that Chicago area dealers have a stair step program (extra money from subaru) so they can do lower prices than the rest of the country. Im not exactly sure where this applies or doesn't apply since that is so far from my region but the northeast certainly does not have that program. Unless you live in that region or are willing to have it shipped to you for an extra 1000 or so I'd plan on paying a bit more than that. I could not get that price for myself and I am a Subaru dealer! I believe it is just Illinois but next time I meet with the rep from Subaru I'll try to find out exactly where they have this.
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 11-11-2012 at 08:14 AM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

wow you guys are making me more and more jealous on your pre-order price. Sigh I did my best first time ordering a new car and got $200 above invoice lol. But now I feel like I got ripped off reading about how you guys getting cars for much much lower than invoice. May be I'll try using the longer wait time than promise to get my dealer to reduce the price to at least invoice when I go get the car months later.

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    That's actually a better deal than I got since your tax rate is lower. In Chicago we have to pay 9.5%!
    Lowest dealer quote I got here was $23,795 for the Base so if you add the + $2260 in taxes + 165 doc fee + $145 plate transfer it comes up to $26,365..
    can you post your invoice so i can show my dealer or just fly to chicago to get my friends wrx
    $23,795 for base is almost 600 less then invoice also 770 destination charge
    is like 1300 - 1400 less then dealer invoice
    is your wrx 2013 or 2012
    any trade in?
    intrest rate ?

Registered User thescreensavers's Avatar
    29k for 2013 Limited , with Popular Package 1
    2013 WRB WRX Hatchback
    GTWORX Cup Kit w/RCE Yellows/RCE Swaybars/Kartboy Endlinks/Muffler Delete/Shorty Antenna/

Quote Originally Posted by rajalucy View Post
    can you post your invoice so i can show my dealer or just fly to chicago to get my friends wrx
    $23,795 for base is almost 600 less then invoice also 770 destination charge
    is like 1300 - 1400 less then dealer invoice
    is your wrx 2013 or 2012
    any trade in?
    intrest rate ?
    Check the second page in this thread...

2013 WRX Premium Sedan in WR Blue, Fog Lights, Short Throw Shifter, SPT Exhaust, All WX mats, Alloy Wheel locks, Auto Dimming Mirror Compass w/ HomeLink, Off Black Center Armrest.

$28,493 ($214+ below invoice) + $1,424 Sales Tax = $29917

No Dealers Handling Fee! I have not paid one in 30 years.
    Last edited by chipset35; 11-20-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by chipset35 View Post
    2013 WRX Premium Sedan in WR Blue, Fog Lights, Short Throw Shifter, SPT Exhaust, All WX mats, Alloy Wheel locks, Auto Dimming Mirror Compass w/ HomeLink, Off Black Center Armrest.

$28,493 ($214+ below invoice) + $1,424 Sales Tax = $29917

No Dealers Handling Fee! I have not paid one in 30 years.
    You ordered the exact same car with me (Except the center arm rest and weather mat!!! hahaha Just an FYI Fog lights come with the Premium trim so make sure your dealer didn't charge you for it. I negotiated price was $200 above invoice price though. However since the car isn't coming at the time frame they promised me I think they'll be more than willing to go down to invoice for me.

Hi luan87us,

Yep, the salesperson pointed out the fog lights came with the car. Sure was glad about that.
    I have to pay $850 for shipping to my home because its coming off of a out of state dealer's lot, that's 2 time zones away. LOL
    Don't care though, as this car was hard to find in that color with all those options at such a great price.
    Plus, I don't have to buy from the loser dealerships here.
    That WR Blue color is awesome!
    Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by chipset35 View Post
    Hi luan87us,

Yep, the salesperson pointed out the fog lights came with the car. Sure was glad about that.
    I have to pay $850 for shipping to my home because its coming off of a out of state dealer's lot, that's 2 time zones away. LOL
    Don't care though, as this car was hard to find in that color with all those options at such a great price.
    Plus, I don't have to buy from the loser dealerships here.
    That WR Blue color is awesome!
    Oh so it's something already available? Or do you still have to wait for it? And I agree the WRB color is pretty awesome. Though I initially wanted the red color they had in 2012. I was sad to know they discontinued it.

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    Oh so it's something already available? Or do you still have to wait for it? And I agree the WRB color is pretty awesome. Though I initially wanted the red color they had in 2012. I was sad to know they discontinued it.
    I was going to order one, but a forum member here provided me with the info on the dealer and I snagged it.
    These guys are great on this forum...saved me so much frustration.
    Up the Irons!

My Sedan Premium was 29k. I know I got ripped off but it was that or wait 10 months. 2013 sedan and the only thing it came with was the foglights and sun roof.
    Last edited by rockstar4l; 11-20-2012 at 02:10 PM.

I would not say you got ripped off...was that your price out the door?
    If you ever want two cool sites for pricing, go to truecar.com and/or edmunds.
    Up the Irons!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast