Need advice on buying a 2010 WRX. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Need advice on buying a 2010 WRX. within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If you are interested in a new car I'd recommend talking to Clayton at Ramsey in that link that I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    If you are interested in a new car I'd recommend talking to Clayton at Ramsey in that link that I provided. Just shoot him a pm. I bought a car through him.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    A destination fee of $795 is charged by every Subaru dealer in the country,but for a new car. I paid $24995 including destination fee for my 2011.

Which dealer did you talk to? If you aren't too far,you could try & go take a look at the car. They may lower the price if you go in person.

Also check out http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ubwrx-net.html
    I'd be interested to see how many people pay the destination charge. When I got my WRX they mentioned it and I laughed and said I'm not paying that. There was no back and forth whatsoever, he just waived it.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    If you are interested in a new car I'd recommend talking to Clayton at Ramsey in that link that I provided. Just shoot him a pm. I bought a car through him.
    Yup I sent him a PM asking his advice.
    Production Assistant located at DRIVE, working on Fast Lane Daily on YouTube
    www.YouTube.com/DRIVE
    www.YouTube.com/FastLaneDaily

Hi Saltine13, did you decide yet? (well its been 4 months lol)

Just curious. I bought about the same car less than a week ago, 2010 WRX Ltd. for $24,388 and just below 19k miles. It had couple of accessories incl. boost gauge, auto dim mirror and car cover too.

I wanted to know what path you took. If I had read this prior to buying the car and saw Clayton at Ramsey thread I probably would've bought from him a 2013 WRX Premium/Limited (I want sunroof lol). I live in Florida and wouldn't mind the drive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123