Subaru WRX 2013 Pricing - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru WRX 2013 Pricing within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by luckyone.666 what's the difference between dealer pricing and invoice price? if a dealer quoted me '0 below ...

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    what's the difference between dealer pricing and invoice price?

if a dealer quoted me '$900 below invoice', is that consider a good deal? but he didnt tell me how much 'invoice' is...how would i know what's the invoice price?
    Lucky,

The quote difference is what YOU should pay, to what the dealer actually pays. So the dealer is giving you 900$ off MSRP. Which means he is still making a profit, but they should. You want to get them as close to the dealer price as possible. Which means your getting for as cheap as possible. Hope thats clear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KenBeanNet View Post
    Lucky,

The quote difference is what YOU should pay, to what the dealer actually pays. So the dealer is giving you 900$ off MSRP. Which means he is still making a profit, but they should. You want to get them as close to the dealer price as possible. Which means your getting for as cheap as possible. Hope thats clear.
    Not exactly. MSRP is different than invoice. Invoice is basically what the dealership buys the car at. MSRP is the suggested retail price. They are different numbers.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

The premium and limited MSRP (after delivery) that ken posted jives with what my dealer told me. I'm not sure about the dealer cost though. Does that vary from dealer to dealer?

Actually, just checked my email. Dealer invoice is the same here in MD too.

It could change by area, but I think overall my prices are very accurate.

I ordered my 2013 this weekend. I ordered a black limited STI with leather, navi, short throw, 10" sub, Boost gauge, side molding and there is one or 2 i missed. $40,8xx out the door. 89 days left and counting...

Dang $40k car. How much do you guys make?!

Why did you pick 89 days? You could have yours as early as 1st week in October. They estimate 4-6 weeks from 8/15/2012 (1st available order date).

Why did you pick 89 days? You could have yours as early as 1st week in October. They estimate 4-6 weeks from 8/15/2012 (1st available order date).
    I was told 90 days so thats what im going with. If it was here before snowfall this year that would be amazing. A friend of mine recieved his in 6 weeks after being told 90 days so Im hopefull but not pushing my luck at this time. The Subie dealer also offered me 15k for my truck which is WAY low balled espically for the area I live in. So Im taking my time with it and possibly selling it myself.
    2013 STI Limited: on order as of 08/18/2012
    2005 F250: Lifted sitting on 38's. Current daily driver.
    2004 MACH 1: Fast, Loud, Sold
    1992 Bronco: Sold
    2002 Civic SI: SLOWMO

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    Dang $40k car. How much do you guys make?!
    Roughly $80,000 yr.

Hey guys, I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 wrx Premium hatch and the dealer is giving me 28.5K as the price before tax and registration. It comes with the usual short throw, armrest extension, and auto-dimming marrow with home link. My question is that is that a reasonable deal or should I hold out for a lower price/ another dealer? I wanted a white hatch and thats what they have. It's also going to be fresh off the boat on 9/19/12 . Any input would be valuable!!

I don't understand what you mean Fresh off the boat. They were able to give you a delivery date? Has anyone else got delivery dates? Would be awsome if my car got here in Sept! The addons are a bit difficult to get into. My suggestion is ask him what he is quoting you on the base price. Then use my pricing model to see how much money they are making off you. Are you trading in a car? How much are they giving you for that? There is a lot of things that go into trading a car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shadidd View Post
    They released that in 2011.
    fixed.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't understand what you mean Fresh off the boat. They were able to give you a delivery date? Has anyone else got delivery dates? Would be awsome if my car got here in Sept! The addons are a bit difficult to get into. My suggestion is ask him what he is quoting you on the base price. Then use my pricing model to see how much money they are making off you. Are you trading in a car? How much are they giving you for that? There is a lot of things that go into trading a car.
    1 member has already posted pics of his SWP 2013 sedan

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    1 member has already posted pics of his SWP 2013 sedan
    I talked to my dealer Friday and they didn't start taking orders officially till aug 15th. By what I was told mine should be one of the first delivered since I live so close to Japan.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast