2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Eric05mx I got you beat, I went from an 11 wrx to a 12 and paid

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    I got you beat, I went from an 11 wrx to a 12 and paid $0 in tax.
    Very nice! I actually have to pay tax on part of the documentation fee..
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Very nice! I actually have to pay tax on part of the documentation fee..
    Ya, I actually sold my 11 out right for a few bucks more than I paid for the 12 and the dealer showed my 11 as trade. Thanks to the insane resale on these cars and a friend knowing the owner of my dealer.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Ya, I actually sold my 11 out right for a few bucks more than I paid for the 12 and the dealer showed my 11 as trade. Thanks to the insane resale on these cars and a friend knowing the owner of my dealer.
    Very nice! I feel like I lost too much now! haha

This reminds me of my old 2000 Integra Type R. I bought it for $13.6k back in '06 and I sold it to a dealer for pretty much the same $$$ 5 years later.
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 08-19-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    We're in the age of entitlement and instant gratification. So many people now think that because someone else has something nice, they must be able to have it too. There's no need to save up when financing is readily available.
    It's true. My wife (love of my life though she is), left to her own devices, would charge our home equity line and credit cards to the max, because she assumes it's normal behavior. (in fairness, I think I've gotten her trained out of this, over the last 20 years) We have a number of friends that have gotten started with the "car every couple of years" thing/the credit card thing, the equity thing, because they could for a while, and now find themselves in financial trouble. Being over 40 and "in the red", net worth-wise, would keep me up at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    This sorta reminds me of the iPhone freaks. They buy a phone for $500 then a year later they get rid of it and buy the "new" iPhone that is identical to the one they just had. As if they would be looked down upon for having last years phone.
    I guess this is me. I get the new iPhone every 2 years for the $199 upgrade. Certainly not the same phone, though. My 4 was a nice leap over the 3G that I had been carrying.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Just put in my order for a 5-door Premium in WRB from Carter Subaru in Shoreline, WA! Let the anguish begin!

2013 WRX - Still waiting for it!

Black 2013 5-door WRX!

It's on the ship from Japan. Hopefully that whale wars crazy captain doesn't attack it.

Absolutely cannot wait. First WRX, coming from a 2007 GMC Envoy. I'll miss my towing capability and the truck-like feel, but that's about it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. It'll get here soon,. I had just a 3 month wait for my car.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

When did you order it? I just put my order in a few days ago.
    2013 STI Limited: on order as of 08/18/2012
    2005 F250: Lifted sitting on 38's. Current daily driver.
    2004 MACH 1: Fast, Loud, Sold
    1992 Bronco: Sold
    2002 Civic SI: SLOWMO

How do you know its on a ship already? Did you get a VIN yet?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Hey all,
    Im new to the forums and about to be a WRX owner as well. I ordered a 2013 on 8/16 and I was told I would be driving it in September... CAN NOT WAIT.

Hey guys, I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 wrx Premium hatch and the dealer giving me 28.5K as the price before tax and registration. It comes with the usual short throw, armrest extension, and auto-dimming marrow with home link. My question is that is that a reasonable deal or should I hold out for a lower price/ another dealer? I wanted a white hatch and thats what they have. It's also going to be fresh off the boat on 9/19/12 . Any input would be valuable!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrXlnc View Post
    Hey guys, I'm about to put in a deposit on a 2013 wrx Premium hatch and the dealer giving me 28.5K as the price before tax and registration. It comes with the usual short throw, armrest extension, and auto-dimming marrow with home link. My question is that is that a reasonable deal or should I hold out for a lower price/ another dealer? I wanted a white hatch and thats what they have. It's also going to be fresh off the boat on 9/19/12 . Any input would be valuable!!
    The dealer told you the boat is supposed to come in 9/19?

2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Its going to arrive at the dealership on 9/19 so maybe its going to be off of the boat a little bit earlier. Pricing is more important to me than the date of arrival.

Man, you guys are lucky. I ordered mine on 8-15. I got a call back yesterday and was told I will receive mid November.

Quote Originally Posted by jilty View Post
    Man, you guys are lucky. I ordered mine on 8-15. I got a call back yesterday and was told I will receive mid November.
    Jilty where are you from?

2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.