Subaru WRX Forum banner

2013 WRX / STI Orders

95K views 721 replies 130 participants last post by  ShiftingLanes 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! Just placed an order for a 2013 WRX 4 Door Base DGM! Cant wait to get it! :D Figured I'd start a thread for the 2013's.

Ordered - 8/6
VON -
VIN - 9/8

Picked Up - 9/13 :woocow:

#198 ·
I wil definitely not pay above sticker. Dealer I put $100 deposit on said it was refundable.

Drove a Golf R this week, which is a lot more expensive than a WRX but easy to arrange a test drive-odd. I liked it very much. It's not as fast or thrilling as some other cars I've had, but it's wonderfully refined and comfortable. For a limited edition car, it's easier to test drive and get below sticker than a WRX. It's still a lot of money, though.

I have an appointment to test drive the new Focus ST on Saturday. That should be interesting.

#199 ·
Let us know what you think of the ST!

I too offered to take the Golf R out after driving an GTI but passed since I knew it was more then I wanted to spend on a new car.

It just seems crazy to me that dealers would be hesitent to lend out a 25k car. Especially considering they are all insured.

#203 ·
Don't know if anyone remembers my To buy now or later? post but I didnt get that 2012. Put in my MY2013 order today. PBP Limited, Nav, short throw, Roof Racks, rubber floor mats, yada yada yada. $300 over invoice (made a rookie mistake and said the wrong price, meant to say $100 over invoice) Let the waiting begin

#205 ·
I finally test drove a used WRX that had 16k miles on it-a 2011.

Even though I've done my homework, I have to admit I didn't expect the interior to rattle SO much or for the shifter to feel quite so clunky. The engine was wonderful.

Tough decision to make now. The Golf R is a bit more money, but it felt great to drive, Maybe I'm getting old.

#206 ·
Got my VIN today!

Estimated Arrival: 10/13/2012

Yeay!! :)

#209 ·
I ordered the car on August 11th at the dealer but from what I know the order was not officially submitted until August 15th.

I'm getting a 2013 WRB WRX Hatch Base with few options: short throw shifter with the STI 5spd leather/aluminum shift knob, SPT boost guage, auto dimming mirror, cargo mat and the rear bumper cover.

#210 ·
Thanks. :thumbup:

#218 ·
typeR I am skeptical about that price you say you got. Not calling you a liar just a heads up warning you there might be some surprises in store when you pick it up. As a dealer I can tell you there is no way a dealer can do that price without making it up somewhere else. That would be like 1500+ under invoice and there isn't that much room in the car's price. I'm guessing that price is plus destination at the very least.

#223 ·
did you buy any warranty? What rate was your financing at? any trade in?

#224 ·
I'm getting the basic warranty that the car comes with from factory as most likely I will sell it before I put 40-50k on it. I'm trading in my 2012 WRX 4 door with 7,500 miles and getting $23,500 for it (I have had it since February). Not really sure what the financing rate will be as I don't think that Subaru offers any specials yet for the 2013 WRX but probably somewhere between 1.9-2.9% range. I'm only financing a portion of the total price so the interest rate in not that important to me.

#233 · (Edited)
Just ordered up my WRX Limited 4-door with trunk tray, all weather mats, extended arm rest, auto-dimming mirror, subwoofer, body side moldings and shock sensor upgrade with Clayton last week... Never purchased a new car before, can't wait, really looking forward to it. AWD just in time for winter, just need to get all seasons as soon as I get it. If anyone wants to buy the stock summer tires off me, message me and I'll get back to you when I get the car, I'll give you a good deal! =P

#237 ·
Really hoping mine comes in today. They said ETA 10/8. My birthday is tomorrow. Let's hope for the best present ever!

#238 ·
New member, first post. I will be placing an order by the end of the day tomorrow. I want a CBS 5-door WRX Limited. I may go with Clayton from Ramsey if no one local can come close to his offer. I guess 2 hours to drive isn't too bad to get a great deal from an (evidently) great seller.

#242 ·
Ordered 8/14 and still waiting. Unknown delivery time. Was supposed to be here 10/8 but never came and they have no idea when its coming.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.