2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 49
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone. Ordered from Clayton 5/28. WIll update with progress as it goes along to assist with future wait times. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey everyone. Ordered from Clayton 5/28. WIll update with progress as it goes along to assist with future wait times. Seems I'm on the cusp of the '13/'14 order and I might be the first on here to post on that cusp. Was assured that it would look exactly the same regardless of the year and was told 8-10 weeks if a '13 and 10-14 weeks if a '14. Hoping for an August/Sept Delivery. Just going to have to wait and see. Excited anyway!
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Said I would update this when I got word. Heard from Clayton this past weekend. 5/28 order missed the '13 cut off so it will be on the '14 MY now. Hope this helps! All orders now will be '14 MY.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.