2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 48
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by WRXnewb72 New Subie owner here, proud papa of a 13' SWP 4 door limited with exhaust upgrade, ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXnewb72 View Post
    New Subie owner here, proud papa of a 13' SWP 4 door limited with exhaust upgrade, floor mats, short throw shifter and footwell lighting. Gawd I love this car!! I ordered the car December 28th and it arrived March 6th. So right around 3 months to be built and shipped. I feel for you guys that are waiting but it is so worth it.

Normal MPG has been about 21-22 and highway is 27. I have a 2007 Toyota FJ cruiser, so this is actually an upgrade in the MPG dept. lol

This thing is a beast, I think an intake and a tune is in it's future after it is out of warranty.

How good is the exhaust? It's covered by SOA so that is why I went for it.

Congrats!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwize View Post
    Thinking maybe I should cancel my order and wait for 2014 model year because they are said to be all new model idk any thoughts ? I have a 2011 wrx now so idk
    If you have a 2011 now why did you put order in for 2013? Just curious

Hey guys, brand new here. Just reserved a 5dr WR Blue Sti today with expected eta of May 10th. I just got back from an 8 month deployment and promised myself this car before I left, so it's been a long wait. I'm super stoked.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Mac View Post
    Hey guys, brand new here. Just reserved a 5dr WR Blue Sti today with expected eta of May 10th. I just got back from an 8 month deployment and promised myself this car before I left, so it's been a long wait. I'm super stoked.

Wow 2 weeks only? Are u sure? Lol
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Yep, it was already "in transit" on the dealers website when I looked up the inventory.

I was told 2-8 weeks when I ordered my '13 WRX black hatch on April 22nd. they were "positive" it would be here in the may allotment order..... I received a call on Friday of last week stating that "for some reason" it will not be in the may order.... i'm wondering how long I want to play this game as my trade in is losing value everyday. They are now "positive" it will be in the June order. and if it isn't going to be a few months, i may want to change my order to STI as i will have enough saved BY THEN (whenever then is....) to afford the STI. It's a vicious cycle as then i'll have to wait again!!!!!! Kill me now and get it over with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by schleges View Post
    I was told 2-8 weeks when I ordered my '13 WRX black hatch on April 22nd. they were "positive" it would be here in the may allotment order..... I received a call on Friday of last week stating that "for some reason" it will not be in the may order.... i'm wondering how long I want to play this game as my trade in is losing value everyday. They are now "positive" it will be in the June order. and if it isn't going to be a few months, i may want to change my order to STI as i will have enough saved BY THEN (whenever then is....) to afford the STI. It's a vicious cycle as then i'll have to wait again!!!!!! Kill me now and get it over with!!!
    We've all been through that process. Good luck with the "8weeks"
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

From what I've heard from authentic, reputable salesmen (not the typical slime you see at too many dealers) is the time frame on an ordered car is a total guess and anyone who tells you otherwise is just trying to appease you.

Whats up everyone, this is my first post here. Ordered a '13 WRX Base 5-Door in WRB with fogs. I ordered it from Clayton at Ramsey Subaru (I'm sure most of you know him on here). If anyone is thinking about ordering a WRX, or any Subaru, and live in the Tri-State NY area, I HIGHLY recommend him. He is an excellent salesman and is extremely helpful throughout the buying/ordering process. This is my first "new" car and I hope every buying experience can be this easy. Anyway, extremely excited and cannot wait for it to come in!

Ordered: 3/28

Quote Originally Posted by scaryjello View Post
    Whats up everyone, this is my first post here. Ordered a '13 WRX Base 5-Door in WRB with fogs. I ordered it from Clayton at Ramsey Subaru (I'm sure most of you know him on here). If anyone is thinking about ordering a WRX, or any Subaru, and live in the Tri-State NY area, I HIGHLY recommend him. He is an excellent salesman and is extremely helpful throughout the buying/ordering process. This is my first "new" car and I hope every buying experience can be this easy. Anyway, extremely excited and cannot wait for it to come in!

Im about to go see him real soon he seems to be highly recommended by everyone here

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Car got delivered to the dealer today! I can't get it til tmrw, because it has to have its "post delivery" inspection and all that ****. It's 9 days earlier than the date they originally said. /so excited

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Woot! Got my vin today!!

just picked my car up last night. cannot wait for this break in period to be over already I would like to thank Clayton again. This process couldn't have been any better and I would recommend anyone to him.

Picked Up: 5/20

I'm picking mine up from Clayton on Friday. I must be the only one hear that missed the dealer call and forgot to listen to the voicemail my car was delivered a week ago. Now I just have to figure out how to drive a manual

Ordered: 3/2
    Pick Up: 5/24

Asked my salesman yesterday to check up on the status...the July order still does not have and delivery date. Was anyone here given a July ETA and heard anything?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.