2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 47
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well I got the call form fair way Subaru today. Order my WRX February the 7th 2013 and they said ...

Well I got the call form fair way Subaru today. Order my WRX February the 7th 2013 and they said I should have it by late MAY early JUNE let the wait begin . Hope it's not June because that would be 5 months lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered a '13 WRB WRX 4 door. I decided to hold off on the short throw and boost guage but I did decide to have them install the STI wing/spoiler since I really like the way it looks. If anyone was wondering they quoted me at 900, that includes body work, spoiler, and trunk parts. Not bad for body work IMO. I ordered it on the 28th of January and wont get it until early March or very late Feb. Its been two weeks and I cant take the wait anymore. All I think about at work and home is the car.

Quote Originally Posted by wooties View Post
    I ordered a '13 WRB WRX 4 door. I decided to hold off on the short throw and boost guage but I did decide to have them install the STI wing/spoiler since I really like the way it looks. If anyone was wondering they quoted me at 900, that includes body work, spoiler, and trunk parts. Not bad for body work IMO. I ordered it on the 28th of January and wont get it until early March or very late Feb. Its been two weeks and I cant take the wait anymore. All I think about at work and home is the car.
    I wouldnt bet on it....Its nice to be hopefull, but I got Mid March at the earliest...and I ordered 16DEC12. I wouldnt be suprised if it didnt arrive until April as some guys on NASIOC are on their 5th month!!! I hope you do get it as soon as they say, however take it with a grain of salt.

just read you ordered a WRX, so it may be possible, as its been documented that STIi's tend to take longer than WRX's.. In anycase, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mega160 View Post
    I wouldnt bet on it....Its nice to be hopefull, but I got Mid March at the earliest...and I ordered 16DEC12. I wouldnt be suprised if it didnt arrive until April as some guys on NASIOC are on their 5th month!!! I hope you do get it as soon as they say, however take it with a grain of salt.

just read you ordered a WRX, so it may be possible, as its been documented that STIi's tend to take longer than WRX's.. In anycase, good luck!
    It was not a brand new order it was already built and in transit. It apparently got off the boat on the 14th and is scheduled to be in the delivery peoples hands today. Thanks for the information as depressing as it was haha.

After canceling our order we just picked up a premium dgm sedan with spt exaust and short shifter. I'll post picks when i can. I get so exited to go to the store now, love this car!

I ordered on 12/17 got a call from the dealer yesterday saying that my WRX should be here by the end of the month, or at worst in early march

What did you get 5 door or 4? And what did you get on it ? Color ?
    1.)2002 Ford Zx2
    2.)1994 Toyota Celica ST
    3.)2002 Toyota Celica GTS
    4.)2011 Subaru WRX 4 door WRB

I just ordered a '13 CBS 4DR WRX today and I was told late may. I have waited a while already trying to decide what car to get, so this wait is gonna suck. I got the base model with short throw shifter, spoiler, fog lights, and spt exhaust. I test drove a 4dr today with the spt exhaust and it is really really nice. People online said it was too quiet, but I was glad to hear that it has good sound.

I just got back from the dealership- signed my papers and picked up my new SWP WRX hatch! I ordered on 12/17 and was told that it would be here in april, got the call today that it was here! I am so happy right now the wait was absolutely worth it.

I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up, such an awesome car.

Quote Originally Posted by GotBoost94 View Post
    Im about to order a base WRX sedan with subwoofer, boost gauge, short shifter i'm thinking of ordering it presidents day weekend (2/15) just wondering if anyone knows around what time it should come, I live in boston BTW.
    I ordered mine the 2nd week in August from City Side Subaru in the Boston area, I picked up my car Dec 7th. The Wait was excruciating, especially since they originally told me 8-12 weeks.
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

Thinking maybe I should cancel my order and wait for 2014 model year because they are said to be all new model idk any thoughts ? I have a 2011 wrx now so idk
    1.)2002 Ford Zx2
    2.)1994 Toyota Celica ST

Thumbs up

Best pic I have so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sb.jpg  

Sexy . One next to it WR blue looks like mine
    1.)2002 Ford Zx2
    2.)1994 Toyota Celica ST

Hey Guys, new to the forums. I will be picking up my 2013 White WRX Hatchback this friday. Ill be sure to post pics when I do.

New Subie owner here, proud papa of a 13' SWP 4 door limited with exhaust upgrade, floor mats, short throw shifter and footwell lighting. Gawd I love this car!! I ordered the car December 28th and it arrived March 6th. So right around 3 months to be built and shipped. I feel for you guys that are waiting but it is so worth it.

Normal MPG has been about 21-22 and highway is 27. I have a 2007 Toyota FJ cruiser, so this is actually an upgrade in the MPG dept. lol

This thing is a beast, I think an intake and a tune is in it's future after it is out of warranty.

How good is the exhaust? It's covered by SOA so that is why I went for it.