2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 46
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I ordered mine 10/28/12. Mine showed up last night....

2013 WRX / STI Orders

I ordered mine 10/28/12. Mine showed up last night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359659890.122735.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	111508

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I do not understand how you could have possibly ordered 11/20s and got your car already and then theres that douche claiming he ordered his the same day i ordered mine and that #1) HE HAS AN ETA ALREADY EVEN THOUGH HE CANT POSSIBLY HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GET ONE TIL A MONTH B4 THE CAR COMES, AND #2) THE ETA OF JUNE, how is it possible... if i ordered 12/20/12 am I really waiting til June for my car???????????? I am hoping my case is like Tetro :-(

Relax bro, its probably only going to be until the end of march. Judging by the average wait time on this thread, we'll have a VIN and an ETA by the end of February (ordered mine 12/17). The hardest part is waiting when you get on this site and see everyone's awesome '13 rex's

Quote Originally Posted by Jlax2485 View Post
    I do not understand how you could have possibly ordered 11/20s and got your car already and then theres that douche claiming he ordered his the same day i ordered mine and that #1) HE HAS AN ETA ALREADY EVEN THOUGH HE CANT POSSIBLY HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GET ONE TIL A MONTH B4 THE CAR COMES, AND #2) THE ETA OF JUNE, how is it possible... if i ordered 12/20/12 am I really waiting til June for my car???????????? I am hoping my case is like Tetro :-(

Relax bro, its probably only going to be until the end of march. Judging by the average wait time on this thread, we'll have a VIN and an ETA by the end of February (ordered mine 12/17). The hardest part is waiting when you get on this site and see everyone's awesome '13 rex's
    True, you honestly just made me feel a whole lot better... thank you very much for taking the time to post! I'll be sure to update you if I hear anything on my end...

I will too....its hard to wait when you know you'll be getting such an awesome car!

I will too....its hard to wait when you know you'll be getting such an awesome car!

exactly!

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359769796.520915.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	111581

Loving it guys. Completely worth the wait hang in there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetro View Post

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359769796.520915.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	111581

Loving it guys. Completely worth the wait hang in there!!!!
    I say we all meet up somewhere one day and park our cars next to each other...... and then we'll leave... LOL

GREATTTTTTTTT NEWS DUDE!!!! MY ORDER DATE WAS 12/10/12.... JUST GOT MY ETA TODAY!!! CAR WILL BE HERE 2/26/13 !!! YOURS SHOULD ONLY BE ANOTHER WEEK AFTER THAT!!! GET PUMPED DUDE!!! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL FROM MY SALESMAN!!!!! CANNOT ****ING WAIT!!!!!!!!!

thats awesome dude, I was hoping it would come after the winter time so I didnt have to buy another set of wheels and winter tires lol. Now this month is going to go by even slower.....

Got mine Saturday - truly an awesome car. enjoyed following everyone's orders. Be safe all

I put an order in on a WRX DWN yesterday (2/4). I completely forgot about having them put the boost gauge on it. I'll have to suck it up and pay labor on it when I take delivery. I was told early June that I should have mine.

Hey guys, new to forums so late at posting. Ordered a new 2013 DGM WRX Hatch on 1/29/13. Was given an estimated date of late May/early June.

Called and got my VIN # today...now the REAL wait begins.

Just put my order in today on 2013 WRX SWP limited with NAV And STP exhaust Auto dim rear view and STP short throw shifter out the door $30,100 tax and all hope it was a good deal they told me 3 to 4 mouths wait . Can't wait.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

The car is worth it. I noticed mines a gas hog even when playing it super safe. Averaging around 22.5 mpg. Definitely getting a Cobb accessport and a intake and exhaust! Especially since putting an intake and exhaust on ours will not void the warranty. Ill just hide the accessport!

I got stopped by another person who ordered yesterday in a random parking garage! Pretty crazy. The first time you drive it you'll be so glad you waited for it!!