2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 45
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey, I am a new member. I have been poking around on this forum for a few weeks and decided ...

Hey, I am a new member. I have been poking around on this forum for a few weeks and decided to join and chime in. I ordered my first wrx on the 20th of Dec. I called my dealer today and he just received the confirmation email (from Subaru?) He gave me an eta of June. He told me they always give them an eta thats way out, but it seems a little long to me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is a bit long...I ordered on 12/17 and was told April at the very latest.

On a side note, I got a call from the dealer today- they were allocated a SWP base hatch W/ SPT exhaust and short shifter from Subaru, will be here mid-February. He gave me first crack at it...if I can get it for a decent price im going to jump on it- im tired of waiting!

I think I am in the same boat, I would probably take any base WRX I just dont wanna wait 6 months. Just talked to my dealer again, my order got moved up to an eta of May. He said he thinks he can get a base in gray with the catback (I ordered black 5 door with short shifter) in Feb or March. He also said they could intall the short shifter at the dealer.

Im about to order a base WRX sedan with subwoofer, boost gauge, short shifter i'm thinking of ordering it presidents day weekend (2/15) just wondering if anyone knows around what time it should come, I live in boston BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by GotBoost94 View Post
    Im about to order a base WRX sedan with subwoofer, boost gauge, short shifter i'm thinking of ordering it presidents day weekend (2/15) just wondering if anyone knows around what time it should come, I live in boston BTW.
    If your want a WRB Ramsey Subaru in NJ has my cancelled order on their lot w/short shifter

Ive heard that they are going to stop taking orders for 2013's pretty soon- might want to check with your dealer. Right now its around a 3-month wait otherwise.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Just heard my eta was moved to February 1st so this Friday!! Wooo been waiting so long just ready to have it.

Ordered: 11/28
    VON: 11/28
    VIN: 1/28
    ETA: 2/22

Base WRX 4-dr

if I plan on ordering my WRX presidents day weekend what kind of deals could I expect or should I just order now... is it worth the 2 week wait

its just over the NY border so its prob only a 3-4hour drive. Go to Ramsey site and find out in the map directions. Its worth the drive for sure

Ordered WRX SWP Limited 5 Dr 1/23, now the wait begins......

What color is it and is the short shifter the only thing installed because I would like the 10 in subwoofer and the boost gauge, I also have no way to get there I have shcool all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NicJitsu View Post
    its just over the NY border so its prob only a 3-4hour drive. Go to Ramsey site and find out in the map directions. Its worth the drive for sure

Well I cancelled my order for a black base 5 door, the eta was still June (ordered 12/20ish). We found a gray 4 door limited. Once my wife saw the leather and sunroof there was no going back. Should be here within 2 weeks!! The bummer is that for 3k more I could get an STI. I just hope the SPT exhaust isnt too too loud.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Mine arrived today picking it up tomorrow afternoon. It's been a long wait but hopefully worthwhile!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetro View Post
    Mine arrived today picking it up tomorrow afternoon. It's been a long wait but hopefully worthwhile!!!!!
    I do not understand how you could have possibly ordered 11/20s and got your car already and then theres that douche claiming he ordered his the same day i ordered mine and that #1) HE HAS AN ETA ALREADY EVEN THOUGH HE CANT POSSIBLY HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GET ONE TIL A MONTH B4 THE CAR COMES, AND #2) THE ETA OF JUNE, how is it possible... if i ordered 12/20/12 am I really waiting til June for my car???????????? I am hoping my case is like Tetro :-(

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.