2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 44
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by EndlessSea signed all the papers on my '13 ice silver sedan today! it comes in on the ...

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSea View Post
    signed all the papers on my '13 ice silver sedan today! it comes in on the 21st which means ill be driving my gas hog of a truck around for another week or so lol! ill post up pics when i take delivery
    My 13 sti is a gas hog also, I average 17mpg with snow tires and cold temps. Lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tetro View Post
    Just got word from the dealer today.

Ordered date: 10/26/12
    ETA: 2/05/2013
    Kind of ridiculous if you ask me pretty upset. The dealer promised me up and down the car would be in 6-8 weeks no matter what. Now I've sold my vehicle towards the purchase of this car and have no transportation because they didn't deliver on time. Absolutely insane.

So basically then, If I were to tell you I ordered mine almost exactly a month after yours, you'd tell me that I will not see mine until after the first of March?? :-( This is devastating, I have been trying so hard to track progress only to find out that this is the slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww time of year for WRX sales :-(. At least it will be worth the wait, I couldn't afford to go with an STI but I did go with the limited, loaded, in black, added the spt exhaust, short shifter, mirror, all weather mats, and I think that's it, I just want it to be here so bad! Ughhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by SabreNoFangs View Post
    So basically then, If I were to tell you I ordered mine almost exactly a month after yours, you'd tell me that I will not see mine until after the first of March?? :-( This is devastating, I have been trying so hard to track progress only to find out that this is the slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww time of year for WRX sales :-(. At least it will be worth the wait, I couldn't afford to go with an STI but I did go with the limited, loaded, in black, added the spt exhaust, short shifter, mirror, all weather mats, and I think that's it, I just want it to be here so bad! Ughhhhhh.
    Just picked up my WRX sedan limited in black on Friday, ordered it 9/20, long wait but definitely worth it

I got it with all weather mats, body side moldings, sub & amp, cargo tray, extended arm rest, shock sensor and auto dimming mirror

Quote Originally Posted by fatalerrorx2 View Post
    Just picked up my WRX sedan limited in black on Friday, ordered it 9/20, long wait but definitely worth it

I got it with all weather mats, body side moldings, sub & amp, cargo tray, extended arm rest, shock sensor and auto dimming mirror

Congrats man
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    Congrats man
    That is awesome, I want mine so bad, just wish I could have a date so I know what I am looking at, the worst part is not knowing...

2013 WRX / STI Orders

I need mine to come in so I can schedule some new job interviews.

After years driving my 07 BMW 328xi I felt it was time for a change. Ordered a 2013 base model in satin white with a short throw shifter, floor mats, fog lights, bumper cover, extended armrest and a home link dimming mirror. Ordered it from Grand Subaru (Bensenville,Il) just outside of Chicago for van out the door price of 24,651. This was the CHEAPEST by FAR!!!! Now comes the wait 8- 12 weeks sigh ....lol

2013 WRX / STI Orders

More like 14-16 weeks... Subaru is really backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jh19059 View Post
    After years driving my 07 BMW 328xi I felt it was time for a change. Ordered a 2013 base model in satin white with a short throw shifter, floor mats, fog lights, bumper cover, extended armrest and a home link dimming mirror. Ordered it from Grand Subaru (Bensenville,Il) just outside of Chicago for van out the door price of 24,651. This was the CHEAPEST by FAR!!!! Now comes the wait 8- 12 weeks sigh ....lol
    Did you mean $24,651 + taxes and fees?
    Grand Subaru Rocks!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Did you mean $24,651 + taxes and fees?
    Grand Subaru Rocks!
    Hey, actually with destination included and before tax! And thanks again for posting about Grand Subaru. It was your numerous posts about them that led me in their direction!

Hey, actually with destination included and before tax! And thanks again for posting about Grand Subaru. It was your numerous posts about them that led me in their direction!
    Yea 12-16 is more like it... I ordered mine dec 1st and I still have no vin# or anything at all... i bug my salesman once a week...

I'm glad you were able to get a great deal!

Don't forget about that FREE track event at Autobahn Country Club in the summer.

Cheers!
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Don't forget about that FREE track event at Autobahn Country Club in the summer.

Cheers!
    I just saw ur order date dude on ur next one... can you please please please reply me when you find out your vin number? It would be such a huge help... I ordered a few days before or after you and if I know you got yours I can know to look for mine... thanks ahead of time..

Cheers!

Yeah Bill told me about that this....hopefully I'll have the car by then but reading some of these posts I'm not going to get my ups up lol

Just heard that my dealer is getting 1 WRX and 1 STI in the Limited Edition trim.

Yeah Bill told me about that this....hopefully I'll have the car by then but reading some of these posts I'm not going to get my ups up lol
    You will be fine. Track event isn't until July 7th so you will even have more than enough time for the break-in...
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 01-17-2013 at 06:47 PM.