2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 43
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My car is here everyone. The wait is totally worth it as everyone else mentioned. Will upload some picture later ...

My car is here everyone. The wait is totally worth it as everyone else mentioned. Will upload some picture later when dealer finish my clearbra installion.
    2013 WRB WRX Prem
    Ordered 10/13/2012
    VON: Same day
    VIN: 11/30
    Scheduled Date: 12/18, 12/21
    ETA: 12/31, 1/2, 12/29, 12/31
    Arrival/Picked up: 12/29 =D
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    Any good place to order oem parts online? I m looking for all weather mats, wheel locks, etc. thanks!
    It's probably better to just buy it from your dealer if you want OEM stuff. Most online subaru parts vendors charge a stiff shipping price. I'm looking for All weather mats and cargo tray for my wrx as well but the price came out to be about the same with what the dealer would charge me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=luan87us;2970540]My car is here everyone. The wait is totally worth it as everyone else mentioned. Will upload some picture later when dealer finish my clearbra installion.
    2013 WRB WRX Prem
    Ordered 10/13/2012
    VON: Same day
    VIN: 11/30
    Scheduled Date: 12/18, 12/21
    Arrival/Picked up: 12/29

Congrats bro
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Hi guys, quick question- how long did it take for you to receive a Vehicle Order Number after placing your order at the dealer? I ordered a base hatch on 12/17...should I have received some sort of notification by now?

I haven't received an email from subaru yet...I texted the dealer a few weeks ago and was told that the status of the order was "received" in the system. No other notifications aside from that. Thanks for your help

I ended up canceling my order and walked into a dealer and bought one off the lot.

Good luck to those who's waiting in their orders. It's worth the wait.

Here are the promised photo. I am now OFFICIALLY graduated.
    2013 WRX Premium Hatch WRB (SPT CBE, STS, Exhaust finisher, wheel lock, red illumination kit, Homelink Mirror)
    Ordered: 10/13/2012
    Von: 10/13/2012
    Vin: 11/30/2012
    Arrival: 12/29

IMG_7944 by luvu801, on Flickr

IMG_7952 by luvu801, on Flickr

IMG_7954 by luvu801, on Flickr

IMG_7958 by luvu801, on Flickr

IMG_7965 by luvu801, on Flickr

that is one sexy ride! Congrats! Mine will hopefully we in around March - seeing these photos gets me amped!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    I ended up canceling my order and walked into a dealer and bought one off the lot.

Good luck to those who's waiting in their orders. It's worth the wait.
    How long did you wait before canceling?

Just checked Ramsey's site...anyone order a 4dr base WRB WRX or maybe it's mine and it magically arrived under the radar

Quote Originally Posted by moparmcars View Post
    Just picked up my SWP Limited Hatch yesterday from Fredricksburg, VA. Ordered the car in mid november, expecting it to be delivered sometime in February. Was delivered December 31st. $28,900 OTD. Couldn't be happier!

Attachment 110843

Looks great man,
    Congrats!!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by floods View Post
    If they don't have an STI to test drive, go to another dealership. "Beating up on it" is totally subjective, but yes, I'm going to push a car during a test drive because their difference will be found at their limits. An STI isn't going to reveal where that $10k went by how well it commutes.

I'm not sure, I'll have to look tomorrow (road trip), but yes, coming from a 6-speed not having an extra OD gear is taking some getting used to. Shifting less around town is nice though.

The first 50 miles, when the rings are seating, are very important. I changed my oil at 20, 50, and 700 miles and definitely noticed the sparkle in the 50-mile change. 50 miles may be nothing to you, but it would deter me from buying that vehicle. Would you buy a used mattress, or pay more to have one... unblemished?

Anyway, back on topic: WRXmas for anyone else?
    you seems a little misinformed.

You know that the wrx's 5th gear is actually slightly taller than 6th in the sti right? So it's not "an extra OD gear" your missing. Your wrx actually revs lower in top gear than an sti does....

You changed your oil at 20 miles? And again at 50? Lol. I have to ask....what's your reasoning? I've owned more than a few new cars. Kept more than a few for 200k+ miles as well. I do my first oil change at 1000 miles. 5k mile intervals after that. Never had a compression problem. Even after hundreds of thousands of miles of hard driving. This isn't the 1950's engine tolerances are much better. As is the oil in the engine.

In the end do what you want with your car. But Some car noob might read this and think he needs to change his oil on some ridiculous regiment like yours. When all he will be doing is literally throwing his money down the drain. Right along with the perfectly good oil he took out of his engine.....
    Last edited by EndlessSea; 01-06-2013 at 10:32 PM.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Just got word from the dealer today.

Ordered date: 10/26/12
    ETA: 2/05/2013
    Kind of ridiculous if you ask me pretty upset. The dealer promised me up and down the car would be in 6-8 weeks no matter what. Now I've sold my vehicle towards the purchase of this car and have no transportation because they didn't deliver on time. Absolutely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetro View Post
    Just got word from the dealer today.

Ordered date: 10/26/12
    ETA: 2/05/2013
    Kind of ridiculous if you ask me pretty upset. The dealer promised me up and down the car would be in 6-8 weeks no matter what. Now I've sold my vehicle towards the purchase of this car and have no transportation because they didn't deliver on time. Absolutely insane.
    Ask them for a loaner!

2013 WRX / STI Orders

I did and they said no. They just came back and offered an extended warranty.

I'm not of age to get a rental (25) so it's kind of on them to get me a vehicle but they aren't budging.

ordered my base wrx wrb 7 weeks ago from Ramsey In NJ. Had some stuff come up and needed a quick turn around so I checked New england subaru for Vermont and MA dealers for what I wanted on lot. Emailed a handful and got a few responses back. Haddad Subaru in MA stepped up to the plate and made it worth my while to cancel my order/deposit I had. Haddad matched my trade in value and ate the rest of the cost to give me a great deal no one else wanted to come close to. MSRP $29,599 with all my accessories just over $25k. I leased it @310/mo 15k mi/yr adding on spoiler, fogs, side deflectors, wheels locks, Homelink, cargo tray, all season mats, footwell red kit, spt exhaust, spt boost gauge, sti shift knob, and sti short throw.
    It had 5mi on odo, plastic on the seats and in the doors. They took care of accessories installation and 1st months payment also. Pick up sat. if they're able to get all the parts or by Mon. 1/14

signed all the papers on my '13 ice silver sedan today! it comes in on the 21st which means ill be driving my gas hog of a truck around for another week or so lol! ill post up pics when i take delivery

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.