2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 37
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by moparmcars Lol, don't worry, I will be sure it is a limited before paying for it. I ...

Quote Originally Posted by moparmcars View Post
    Lol, don't worry, I will be sure it is a limited before paying for it. I have the vin but cant seem to find a decoder that breaks down the model
    Do you have the model code? on your order print out it should says.
    DX = Hatchback, DW = Sedan
    N = Base, O = Premium, P = Limited, V = STi Base, W = STi Limited

So Limited hatch should have the model code DXP. Mine Premium hatch is DXO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think there are a few of us that got lucky - getting 2+ months earlier than expected

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by moparmcars View Post
    No, but it is hand written. I just went on mysubaru.com though and added my vin, says it's a 2013 wrx hatch limited. So I'm safe! As I was saying earlier, I had three other dealers tell me I was lying when I told them what I had been offered. The last one worked it out and was afraid they had forgotten something. He told me to get everything in writing and go back and order the car, so I did. all is in writing. Im still a little cluless as to how I'm getting it 2 months ahead of schedule though. The dealer said he was surprised too.
    Yeah that is a smoking deal. I paid $27,900 + TTL for a 2013 WRX Limited with STS, Homelink Mirror, Zurich Shield, Subwoofer, SPT Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim

2013 WRX / STI Orders

I went to the dealer today because of just a lack of communication. They said my car was probably on a boat. They don't have a vin or eta? Does anyone know when they actual put into Subaru tracking system the vin and eta. I figured it wasn't until they reached the RI at port. That way if they lose a container of cars they didn't already report that as on its way to the owners. Does anyone know where the December allocation is? Or when they anounce the January allocation?

If you placed and order, there will be a VON (vehicle order number) issued when your order has been accepted into their system. Once the vehicle is ready to be built, the VIN will be issued. Talk to the dealer, they should be able to give you a VON at a minimum. Once you have that number, you can call Subaru Customer Support. They will be able to give you a status update.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Already have a Von. Ordered 6 weeks ago just don't think they can ship the car in less than 2 weeks. They never informed me of ordering issues and promised it within 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by breezeupmykilt View Post
    If you placed and order, there will be a VON (vehicle order number) issued when your order has been accepted into their system. Once the vehicle is ready to be built, the VIN will be issued. Talk to the dealer, they should be able to give you a VON at a minimum. Once you have that number, you can call Subaru Customer Support. They will be able to give you a status update.
    Just adding to this, unless you placed your order with a sdc specified dealer in the ny/nj area, they do not give out vons, they have control numbers after your order has gone through. But trying to call sdc and get any info out of them is useless because they wont have it.

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    I think there are a few of us that got lucky - getting 2+ months earlier than expected

like who?

i just recently got my VON, am i in good shape?

Quote Originally Posted by breezeupmykilt View Post

How soon should i start calling Subaru Customer Support for update? and i read somewhere someone was able to get SOA to credit them $500 because of the long wait time for their order?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    like who?

VON aka Vehicle Order Number is simply just a number assigned to your order. It just mean there was an order created so in a way it does mean you're in good shape as your order is in the system. But then the order still has to be process by subaru and all that.
    How soon should i start calling Subaru Customer Support for update? and i read somewhere someone was able to get SOA to credit them $500 because of the long wait time for their order?
    Your salesman at the dealership you ordered the car is your best bet to getting updates. The guy that got $500 credit for his long wait was because his 2012 order got converted into 2013 and he has been waiting for over half a year (since april 2012) for it and still hasn't got his car yet to this date. So unless you're in the same situation I highly doubt you'll get any form of compensation from subaru.

I got my $500 credit by calling and complaining about the length of my wait. I placed my order on 9/10/12 for a 2013 STi. Around the end of October, beginning of November, my order status went to "HOLD". My dealer told me to call and complain to SOA. I did a couple times a few weeks apart. Typical complaints, "it's been inconvenient, other manufactures don't do this, etc". That's when I requested some form of compensation for my troubles, I was offered $500. My vehicle is scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 12/10/12.

like who?

Dealership said it would be in second week of December (my order date 11/11/12).... so I'm assuming it'll be with everyone else that's scheduled for 12/10/12. SOA also called me (after I called them) letting me know that I would be getting it before the end of the year.

But who knows....I'll believe it when it actually gets here.

Dealership said it would be in second week of December (my order date 11/11/12).... so I'm assuming it'll be with everyone else that's scheduled for 12/10/12. SOA also called me (after I called them) letting me know that I would be getting it before the end of the year.

Wow you ordered on 11/11 and already getting your car? You're one lucky son of a ......gun!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    Wow you ordered on 11/11 and already getting your car? You're one lucky son of a ......gun!!! lol
    Yeah I think he's the only one

What color/trim did you order? Also did you add any additional options? I'm asking because I ordered 11/3/12 (supposedly, I'm skeptical though because I haven't even received a VON yet, so did they even put in my order?) and haven't heard anything back. I called SOA and asked if they could find my order in their system, my name or anything, and they couldn't so the lady said she would investigate calling the sales manager and call me back within a couple days. So frustrating, I'm going to be pissed if I find out they didn't place my order.