2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 36
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I forget where I got the cargo tray and organizer from I'll look for the receipt because I deleted the ...

I forget where I got the cargo tray and organizer from I'll look for the receipt because I deleted the email. Its at mg house somewhere. As for the floor mats I got them from rally sport direct as well as the Cobb shift knob so shipping was free. I got the illumination kit from heubergersubaruparts.com which also has all OEM parts so the cargo try and organizer may very well be in the 40ish rang on there as well. I hadn't checked their site

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    I forget where I got the cargo tray and organizer from I'll look for the receipt because I deleted the email. Its at mg house somewhere. As for the floor mats I got them from rally sport direct as well as the Cobb shift knob so shipping was free. I got the illumination kit from heubergersubaruparts.com which also has all OEM parts so the cargo try and organizer may very well be in the 40ish rang on there as well. I hadn't checked their site
    i checked heubergersubaruparts they dont see much parts.... i dont even see the illuminate kit on there

the floor mat is $67 from rally sport direct, i got it for $40 from the dealer

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Have any of you talk down the price because of the wait? Thinking about doing this after the 8 week mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetro View Post
    Have any of you talk down the price because of the wait? Thinking about doing this after the 8 week mark.

I suppose if you don't like your dealer or feel you're paying too much. They do have your deposit and can easily sell it on the lot for more money. Bargaining doesn't seem to be in your favor at this point. If your lucky maybe they'll comp you a bunch of Subaru swag, oil changes, or the new hybrid STI washer fluid.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

No I like the dealer just am under a time constraint as too getting the car and they promised 6-8 weeks and said they have had no issues with long waits. I just feel like if they go over that and start inconveniencing me then maybe I should start asking for a drop in price or free add ons. This dealer is fully behind your deposit being fully refundable.

As it gets closer maybe they could look into getting what you want from another dealer if they want to earn your business or refund your deposit to send send you in the right direction for who has it.

I (live in NY) recently ordered from NJ from a reputable dealer and was told that the SPT exhaust is no longer port installed. My two options were to do it myself or dealer installed for $150 (1.5hrs labor). Doesn't the stock catback exhaust cost around the same ($800?) Why not just install it upon arrival and try sell the stock exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    SPT exhaust still can be installed at US ports. Cars are coming from ports with spt exhaust and sts shifter. The accessories are shown to you with MSRP price when you order. Say the SPT Exhaust usually priced at around $1140 or so. The dealer actually only pay $880 for it. It's the same with all accessories. The dealer should have a sheet given to them by Subaru of what MSRP and dealer cost are for everything. Ordering the accessories with the car doesn't cost you more than buying the parts later. If you order the parts after you get the car the dealer will charge you extra for installation in most case. When you order the car make sure everything is based on the price you agreed.

My order for example:
    We agreed on Dealer's Invoice + $200 for 2013 WRB Premium WRX. I wanted to have SPT Exhaust, STS, illumination kit, homelink, exhaust trim, wheel lock. The invoice for base wrx prem was around $27k (can't remember the exact number). The invoice on my Sold order was $28k something. I was not charged for installation or MSRP price for those options.

MSRP = Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price aka Sticker price
    Invoice = Dealer's Invoice (supposingly what dealer pays for but they do pay lower)

Just got word that my 2013 WRX STi 4 door will finally arrive on 12/10. I put my deposit down back in September. If you are waiting a long time for your order, start calling Subaru Customer Support and work them for compensation. I'm buying the car for $600 below dealer cost and Subaru is going to send me a $500 check to compensate me for my wait.

Quote Originally Posted by breezeupmykilt View Post
    Just got word that my 2013 WRX STi 4 door will finally arrive on 12/10. I put my deposit down back in September. If you are waiting a long time for your order, start calling Subaru Customer Support and work them for compensation. I'm buying the car for $600 below dealer cost and Subaru is going to send me a $500 check to compensate me for my wait.

how many total weeks did you have to wait from order to arrival date? When did you start calling SOA Customer Support? How did your conversation go and at what point did they break to agree in sending you $500?

Paid $30k OTD for my '13 5-door Premium in Nazifornia... $300 + invoice

Came with:
    bumper cover
    cargo tray
    homelink mirror
    cargo net
    short throw
    and wheel locks.

Nice! It's not easy to have the dealership throw in anything these days, so you did well. I am expecting a 2013 WRX Limited this month as well!

I believe the price depends on geographic location, and many other things. I am expecting delivery of the same vehicle and paid very close to you! Be Well and enjoy it, I will.

I ordered a 2013 limited DGM hatch with a SPT CBE and STS on 11/3. Going to call my dealer tomorrow to see if I can get a VON and possibly an ETA. I remember calling the dealer not too long ago and if I remember correctly I don't think they placed the actual order until a couple days later. So it will be interesting to see the date the VON was issued.

Not looking forward to waiting 4 months like some people have been, but if there's a will there's a way. After reading through this thread and parts of the NASIOC 2013 order thread, I'm having mixed feelings about what to expect anymore. Though I'm also a fan of the WRB color and may consider having my dealer look out for my order in that color. However, that's probably a stretch..

Quote Originally Posted by moparmcars View Post
    I have been searching this thread quite a bit this afternoon, trying to figure out what everyone ended up paying for their '13 WRX. Looks like most opted for the base model. I was offered a 2013 WRX Limited Hatchback SWP, with extended arm rest, all whether floor mats, and cargo mat for the rear. Taxes, title, and tags included.....$28,900 out the door. Thoughts?
    There is no way! $28,900 otd is super cheap for the Limited trim wrx. The invoice for base Limited WRX is $27,589. So you're getting a VERY good deal for that car if that price includes taxes and what not. Is that an order of is it for something on the lot?

Quote Originally Posted by chutoyy View Post
    Paid $30k OTD for my '13 5-door Premium in Nazifornia... $300 + invoice

Came with:
    bumper cover
    cargo tray
    homelink mirror
    cargo net
    short throw
    and wheel locks.
    I got my 13 5-door prem for $31,500 OTD (invoice + $200)with very similar options (STS, wheel locks, Homelink) to your with additonal of the SPT exhaust, exhaust trim, and illumination kit.

Oh and on topic: I got an email from my salesman on 11/30 my order status has went from "hold" to "ordered" on subarunet. =D Original ordered date 10/13 with von and a HOLD on the order instantly.
    Last edited by luan87us; 12-03-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moparmcars View Post
    I had hoped it was a pretty good price when I was laughed at by other dealers saying that no way someone offered me that price. This was the price for a it being ordered. No one over here on the east coast seemed to have a limited. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and was told that it would be delivered around the Feb. time frame but got a call last week that it would be here by the end of December.
    I think you either got really lucky with the order or you got screwed lol. They might have ordered a base/premium model for you saying it's limited. Make sure when you receive the car it has leather seats and HID headlights.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.