2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 32
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by crash55 I got mine for a couple hundred under invoice but that was with a lot of ...

Quote Originally Posted by crash55 View Post
    I got mine for a couple hundred under invoice but that was with a lot of accessories. Base hatch. Ordered this month. I'd say BS but it may also depend on the area. To be honest a couple hundred above invoice isn't a BAD price. If you mean MSRP then that's a terrible price.
    I ordered mine $200 above invoice price. Ordered with SPT CBE, Short throw shifter, wheel locks, illumination kit, homelink mirror. Although I was told December estimated arrival but reality seems like I probably won't get the car until at least January. So if that's the case I might try to get some more discount on the price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hank, you ordered your car early November and SOA said you'll have the car by the end of the year?? That's pretty dang fast. Less than two months!

I called SOA last Wednesday with my VON number but the person on the phone said something like they had to contact the dealership for something... And SOA will call me back this Tuesday with info... I'll update once I hear back tomorrow.

update:
    ordered 10/18

Going on 6 weeks now, no vin, no von (since sdc), was told it wasent in last allocation . Anybody know how frequent these allocations are?

Quote Originally Posted by apedz215 View Post
    update:
    ordered 10/18

Going on 6 weeks now, no vin, no von (since sdc), was told it wasent in last allocation . Anybody know how frequent these allocations are?
    No VON??? Have you spoken to your sales person? You should have gotten the VON right after you "ordered" it. The salesrep gets that number after they input it to the system. Call the dealer and find out what's going on...

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    No VON??? Have you spoken to your sales person? You should have gotten the VON right after you "ordered" it. The salesrep gets that number after they input it to the system. Call the dealer and find out what's going on...
    i ordered from a sdc dealer, they do things differently then soa, so i will never get a von from sdc

i ordered from a sdc dealer, they do things differently then soa, so i will never get a von from sdc
    Ahhic. Do you get any other kind of confirmation notification that the order is placed?

nope not really, all i got wasa picture of the order slip filled out, i bought it off a guy thats on here(clayton-ramsey subaru) alot of people have had good luck with him i just really hope my cars in before the new year

nope not really, all i got wasa picture of the order slip filled out, i bought it off a guy thats on here(clayton-ramsey subaru) alot of people have had good luck with him i just really hope my cars in before the new year
    Yea we've all read good things about Clayton. You should be fine.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    Hank, you ordered your car early November and SOA said you'll have the car by the end of the year?? That's pretty dang fast. Less than two months!

I called SOA last Wednesday with my VON number but the person on the phone said something like they had to contact the dealership for something... And SOA will call me back this Tuesday with info... I'll update once I hear back tomorrow.
    Yes, and I will believe it when I see it! What might be a factor for some, is Navi, Sti, color choice .... Maybe my choices are what helped speed things along.

2013 WRX / STI Orders

I hate how everything I wanted takes the longest. Limited edition hatch wrx in WRB with nav. The worst combination they told me possibly February when I ordered October 28th.

FINALLY!

Just got the word, my car just hit the port! Should have it within a couple weeks. Ordered 8/11 -Should have it by 12/11 - 4 Frigging months...
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

has anyone placed an order with the $500 refundable deposit and ended up not wanting the car? i know this is a silly question, but just curious how 'refundable' this deposit is.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    has anyone placed an order with the $500 refundable deposit and ended up not wanting the car? i know this is a silly question, but just curious how 'refundable' this deposit is.
    This is vary. Some dealer will refund it without question some says it isn't refundable.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    Interested also - mine dealership asked for a $1000 - wasn't a big deal, but if something crazy happened, it would suck to lose

Quote Originally Posted by BuenosNachos View Post
    Interested also - mine dealership asked for a $1000 - wasn't a big deal, but if something crazy happened, it would suck to lose
    The fleet manager at my dealership says these deposits are 100% refundable. If any dealership tells you otherwise, they're BS'ing. Unless you sign something saying that its a non-refundable deposit....