2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I got mine for a couple hundred under invoice but that was with a lot of accessories. Base hatch. Ordered ...

I got mine for a couple hundred under invoice but that was with a lot of accessories. Base hatch. Ordered this month. I'd say BS but it may also depend on the area. To be honest a couple hundred above invoice isn't a BAD price. If you mean MSRP then that's a terrible price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Finally got the car last week. Wanted to update you guys that it took me approx 9weeks from order date(9/8) till I received the car. Received ETA as 11/20 but the car arrived 5 days earlier. Already have 200miles on the car and it is a blast to drive. One small issue I noticed is that the car pulls to the right considerably, it is not the tire pressure I checked it. Must be wheel balancing. Do you guys think the dealer should fix this issue free of cost since this is a brand new car? Some pictures I wanted to share with you all:-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0192.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	109745

Name:	CIMG0194.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	109746

Name:	CIMG0198.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	109748

Quote Originally Posted by vkaswrx View Post
    Finally got the car last week. Wanted to update you guys that it took me approx 9weeks from order date(9/8) till I received the car. Received ETA as 11/20 but the car arrived 5 days earlier. Already have 200miles on the car and it is a blast to drive. One small issue I noticed is that the car pulls to the right considerably, it is not the tire pressure I checked it. Must be wheel balancing. Do you guys think the dealer should fix this issue free of cost since this is a brand new car? Some pictures I wanted to share with you all:-)

Congrats bro, mine doesn't pull to the right, just have it checked.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by crash55 View Post
    I got mine for a couple hundred under invoice but that was with a lot of accessories. Base hatch. Ordered this month. I'd say BS but it may also depend on the area. To be honest a couple hundred above invoice isn't a BAD price. If you mean MSRP then that's a terrible price.
    Mind sharing what accessories and price?

I Support ClubWRX
    So, I ordered a 2013 Dark Gray Metallic 5 door WRX, 2 weeks ago. My sales person said I would be given a VIN number in December.

I'm wondering what others' experiences have been once a VIN has been issued. Is there a website where the progress of the car can be tracked? How long did YOU have to wait from that point?

And will I be getting email updates on a delivery date? That's kinda crucial, because I am trying to time the listing and private sale of my POS 2009 Camry LE. It's still got some extended warranty on it, so hopefully I can wring another 2k out of it, over the trade in value.

Ahhhh ... the waiting ... in a perfect world, there'd be a website like the Dominos Pizza Tracker to track a new Subie. :-)

Congrats..Nice choice. I ordered the same

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vkaswrx View Post

Have the dealership do an alignment on it. Mine was pulling a little as well. I went ahead and spent the money and got a performance alignment done at Cobb for $106

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean View Post
    Have the dealership do an alignment on it. Mine was pulling a little as well. I went ahead and spent the money and got a performance alignment done at Cobb for $106

What's different with a performance alignment?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NicJitsu View Post
    What's different with a performance alignment?
    From Cobb's website

Precision AlignmentThe proper alignment of a vehicle's wheels plays a critical role in its handling. Cornering balance, power down, braking and wet traction all hinge upon the contact patch between the tire and the asphalt. COBB Tuning Plano will provide a precise custom alignment for your vehicle that takes modifications, driving style and application into consideration. Whether it is for the street or track, COBB Tuning Plano's extensive racing experience combined with the state of the art Hunter Optical Aligner will ensure that the alignment is exact and appropriate for your vehicle.

I am sure tuners in your area can provide same services

I Support ClubWRX
    I definitely should have read the whole thread before posting a couple days ago. Lots of good info.

Feeling a little like my agreed upon price is a little high. 800 over invoice but about 1000 below msrp. I guess I still have some leverage since I haven't signed any official docs yet. :-\

Well put it this way, i ordered my wrb hatch premium with floor mats auto dim homelink mirror, interior lights, cargo tray, and something else for 27,500

Quote Originally Posted by apedz215 View Post
    Well put it this way, i ordered my wrb hatch premium with floor mats auto dim homelink mirror, interior lights, cargo tray, and something else for 27,500
    Something else? You don't remember what you ordered?

Where did you order? What state?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    Something else? You don't remember what you ordered?

Where did you order? What state?
    i was drawing a blank, it was wheel locks, i ordered from clayton at ramsey subaru in nj, he has the thread on here in the tristate section

2013 WRX / STI Orders

My dealer told me they would have word after Thanksgiving for ETA and VIN. I called and they said they won't here anything until December 1st. So looks like I'm not until the January or February allocation. Stinks.

I Support ClubWRX
    After seeing that so many of you had done it, I decided to give SOA a call since I found the VON on a price sheet that my salesman gave me.

Looks like I have a VIN already and the cool SOA rep said I should have it by the end of the year. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

I ordered:
    DGM WRX Hatch
    Dimming mirror w/ compass
    Red interior lighting
    DGM side molding
    Wheel locks
    rear bumper protector
    Glass break sensor
    Short throw shifter
    Boost gauge
    Arm rest extension
    Rear cup holder

I've noticed that SOA now allows the ordering of fog lights on a non premium or limited model ... :/ Oh well.

When I go in to do the final paperwork, I am going to push for a free extended warranty ... since the price I already agreed on is a few hundred where I feel like I should be. My original Edmunds estimate was off, because I initially was going to include the factory under seat sub, but changed my mind after hearing it was not a "kicker" brand unit. And I failed to update my Edmunds invoice estimate.

One thing that the SOA rep said, is that the distribution system for Subaru is in need of revamping, because they are having fulfillment issues. (I don't think that is news for anyone on here). He said they'd much rather have it so people aren't having to wait as long as some on this forum have, for their new Subies.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.