2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 30
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My car is marked as "in transit" on my dealers web site. Its been "in transit" since 11/12. I emailed ...

My car is marked as "in transit" on my dealers web site. Its been "in transit" since 11/12. I emailed my dealer to make sure it was my car. They verified it was and said about 3 weeks for it to get to port, then 7-10 days for delivery to the dealership. SOOO, (best case) that means 12/3 to arrive at port then pick car up by 12/10!!! Looks like early Christmas!!!...(hopefully)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When did you put your order in?

Did the paper work Fri...my order was going in today (Mon) 11-19...so now I play the waiting game...

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    When did you put your order in?
    Ordered 09/14 in VT. WR blue STi sedan base, fog lights, short shifter, boost gauge, auto dim mirror.

This could be us....

Ship Type: Ro-ro/passenger ship
    Speed recorded (Max / Average): 17.1 / 15.8 knot
    Last Known Port: YOKOHAMA
    Current Location: Panama

If the model I ordered happens to be on the boat could it be sent to my dealer since it's sold already?

The boat looks like its riding kinda high out of the water to be full of cars. you can still see the rudder. I think it would be lower?? Then again I know nothing about cargo ships. Hopefully your right!!

that picture i higly doupt was taken when it had any cargo on it, thats why its sticking out higher then normal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	109718

Views:	78 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	109719

Views:	78 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	109720

Picked up my 2013 WRX DGM today and I'm loving it. Been a loooong wait but well worth it!!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post

Picked up my 2013 WRX DGM today and I'm loving it. Been a loooong wait but well worth it!!
    Congratulations. Now you get to endure the first 1,000 miles of break in. It'll be well worth it.
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by voodeaux View Post
    Congratulations. Now you get to endure the first 1,000 miles of break in. It'll be well worth it.
    I just came back from driving. I was staring at it in the driveway all night so I just gave in and went for a drive at midnight and I got work in 4 hours lol
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I just came back from driving. I was staring at it in the driveway all night so I just gave in and went for a drive at midnight and I got work in 4 hours lol
    This past Sunday I went for a nice long drive, and called it a day, and parked it. Then I went for another.
    Mark

I noticed the wrx sedan and hatch are the same price but the STi hatch is $2000 more than the sedan? I don't see why there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry7995 View Post
    I noticed the wrx sedan and hatch are the same price but the STi hatch is $2000 more than the sedan? I don't see why there is a difference.
    The wheels? The base sedan & hatch have different wheels.
    Mark

For those who recently ordered a 2013 wrx, are you still able to get it under invoice price? i am getting ready to place a order in the next couple of weeks, and I am shopping around for quotes for a base wrx hatchback, i got two dealers came back and tell me they can no longer place an order for below invoice price due to the supply and demand and the factory is limiting the dealers how many they can order. The best they can do is couple hundred dollars on top of dealer invoice. Is this true, or are they bs-ing?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.