2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 28
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If I don't get my car by December, I don't know what I will do. I'm selling my current car ...

If I don't get my car by December, I don't know what I will do. I'm selling my current car to my brother coz his car is on her last breath and could die anyway now. So I really need this car to come. My dealer hasn't returned my call also. This sucks
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My dealer replied, my sales consultant said they have two WRX premium DGM in stock. He asked me if i wanted that color instead of ISM, they would add the same options i had requested for the Limited. Price is $28695 for everything including accessories and installation cost. What do you guys think?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    My dealer replied, my sales consultant said they have two WRX premium DGM in stock. He asked me if i wanted that color instead of ISM, they would add the same options i had requested for the Limited. Price is $28695 for everything including accessories and installation cost. What do you guys think?
    depends, do you want the sunroof / moonroof ?

Yes I do want it, my current car doesn't have one so yeah I do.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

i'd wait. we got one in my wifes 2013 impreza 5 door, and it's awesome we use it ALL the time.
    If not for opening (cuz its winter) just to open the blind thing on it so that it makes the car feel so much bigger like adding mirrors to rooms in a house to make them look bigger.

I love it.

Premium trim WRX has Sunproof.

Well I just heard from my dealership, my WRX is NOT on this ship......... I can't even type anymore, too angry. 14 weeks and still waiting
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post
    Well I just heard from my dealership, my WRX is NOT on this ship......... I can't even type anymore, too angry. 14 weeks and still waiting

i got quote for $24800 + TTL + doc fees for ordering a base no options 5dr hatchack 2013, is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    i got quote for $24800 + TTL + doc fees for ordering a base no options 5dr hatchack 2013, is that good?
    Yeah that's good in general. Varies a bit with location though.

Quote Originally Posted by crash55 View Post
    Yeah that's good in general. Varies a bit with location though.
    What's a reasonable doc fee? The sales did not state how much it would be.

I was told 95 dollars "processing fee" at the dealer I went with. Another dealer had said theirs is 199.

I'm taking delivery Wednesday for a DGM sedan premium
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post

I'm sorry bro. Hang in there
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I'm sorry bro. Hang in there
    Thanks for the kind words, and a big congrats on getting your car!

The dealer said they are expecting my car to be on a dec 3rd shipment. I sure hope it is...
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.