2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 27
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I hear from my dealer that now orders will take 5-6 months!.... ouchhh.....

I hear from my dealer that now orders will take 5-6 months!.... ouchhh..
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude I hope that's not true or else I might just wait for 2014

update for my order:

Ordered wrb hatch premium on 10/18 and nothing as of yet. This wait sucks

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    I hear from my dealer that now orders will take 5-6 months!.... ouchhh..
    Ohhh helllll noooo
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Banned

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    Dude I hope that's not true or else I might just wait for 2014
    Already doing that

After 10 weeks and 2 dealers I'm finally picking up my DGM Base Hatch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by apedz215 View Post
    update for my order:

Ordered wrb hatch premium on 10/18 and nothing as of yet. This wait sucks
    LOL, I didnt hear a word about the whereabouts of my car until the 12th week, and that news was wait 4 more weeks and I am still waiting... This coming Sat will be 14 weeks since I ordered

I would be shocked if you got your car in 2012
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post
    LOL, I didnt hear a word about the whereabouts of my car until the 12th week, and that news was wait 4 more weeks and I am still waiting... This coming Sat will be 14 weeks since I ordered

I would be shocked if you got your car in 2012

Dude I will be 12 weeks this Thursday, but apparently my car was ordered on 9/11 according to SOA. I emailed my salesman yesterday and he didn't reply. I thinking about cancelling.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    Dude I will be 12 weeks this Thursday, but apparently my car was ordered on 9/11 according to SOA. I emailed my salesman yesterday and he didn't reply. I thinking about cancelling.
    That's brutal, the day I ordered mine back in early August I made sure I didn't leave the dealership without a VON... That gave me piece of mind that the order was placed. I got burned back in 2002 when I ordered a 350z (it was a brand new model that year and had not hit the US yet when I ordered) and I called the dealership 2 months after I ordered it and they said the order was not even put in yet due to a lack of allotments and they never told me anything about the delay until I called to ask for a status. I went to the dealership and made a huge scene and got my deposit back and drove to a different dealership and bought a better one off the lot.
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings

Leo Leader left baltimore sometime in the night / morning. Through the baltimore ship traffic canal and on it's way to Rhode Island @ 9knots.

There will be another car carrier docking at baltimore on 12/9 according to SOA.
    My car is "month of december" as is several others on nasioc / iwsti.

Hoping our cars are on that ship, one guy has confirmed his is (only one of us who got a VIN)

Quote Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
    Leo Leader left baltimore sometime in the night / morning. Through the baltimore ship traffic canal and on it's way to Rhode Island @ 9knots.

There will be another car carrier docking at baltimore on 12/9 according to SOA.

Hoping our cars are on that ship, one guy has confirmed his is (only one of us who got a VIN)
    Didn't you order it on 10/4 or 10/5? You'll be one lucky son of a b.... if your car is on that ship.

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    Didn't you order it on 10/4 or 10/5? You'll be one lucky son of a b.... if your car is on that ship.

Quote Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post

Do you know the name of the ship of the December 9th in Baltimore delivery? I'd like to know just in the off chance my car is not on the LEO LEADER I can track the next shipment. But I am pretty sure it's on the Leo leader as I had my VIN number for about 2 weeks now

I just bought a blue 2013 subaru wrx STi .Dealer said its the only blue one in the nation that is available.. I don't know how true that is but I wanted it anyways. I got them to throw in tint , lojack , and extended warranty ftw. .. I have to wait till the 23rd to get it cuz it is going to the autoshow here in town. The wait is killing me.

Well I am pretty damn anxious right now, the ship I am 99% sure my car is on is unloading subarus in RI as I write this. The reason why I am anxious is the 1% chance something is screwy and my car is not on the ship for some reason, no way I can wait another 6 weeks for the next delivery. Even if it is on this ship my total wait will be over 16 weeks before I would pick it up as it is.

I wonder if the dealer would contact me after they know my car is in port or if they won't say a word to me until it's on thier lot. If I don't hear anything I will call Monday