2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 25
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Nah, they're not talking about clear bra. They're talking about some kind of topical spray or something... I think I ...

Nah, they're not talking about clear bra. They're talking about some kind of topical spray or something... I think I have heard that the stuff sucks.

By the way - can you see the edge of the clear bra? I have heard great things about that stuff.

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can see it but you have to be looking down at it and even then it's hard to notice. They're awesome, I'm never buying a new car and not getting one installed again.

Quote Originally Posted by WillD View Post
    You can see it but you have to be looking down at it and even then it's hard to notice. They're awesome, I'm never buying a new car and not getting one installed again.

I'm getting my 3M clear bra installed tomorrow and I'm doing the hood, bumper, fenders, mirrors, door handles and the cab top. A friend is hooking it up!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Very nice! I'm getting the whole hood done on my new STi when it comes in.

I have a clear bra and TST paint protection on my '12 WRX. They are both hella expensive if you pay retail, but work pretty well. I had the TST done by a friend for cheap (inside and outside) and it's really nice if you don't like to wax your car.

The clear bra has given me mixed feelings. I do believe it serves its purpose, but I have noticed some slight peeling around the edges. Mostly around my driver side fog light. Dirt snuck in behind and looks like ass, but a small detail brush (looks like a wooden tooth brush) does a good job at getting it out. My car is in desperate need of a cleanup right now after sitting outside thru Hurricane Sandy, but I will try to get it cleaned up soon and snap some photos. When it's clean, you almost have to know the bra is there to actually see it on the car.

Be aware that I did not have TST on the car and only a small coat of wax when the bra was put on. That is most likely a cause of my dirt issue. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricktalife View Post
    Be aware that I did not have TST on the car and only a small coat of wax when the bra was put on. That is most likely a cause of my dirt issue. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
    How much is a TST coating??

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

Placed my order Thursday for a SWP Base WRX Hatch - only added fog lights and all weather mats. Estimated March/April. Owned 2 Outbacks and almost wimped out and got the Impreza for practicality. Really excited and a little anxious. I felt high after leaving there. Proud to be part of this community!

Quote Originally Posted by BuenosNachos View Post
    Placed my order Thursday for a SWP Base WRX Hatch - only added fog lights and all weather mats. Estimated March/April. Owned 2 Outbacks and almost wimped out and got the Impreza for practicality. Really excited and a little anxious. I felt high after leaving there. Proud to be part of this community!
    Where we you located? That sounds like way too long of an ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by JRod1984 View Post
    How much is a TST coating??
    Retail price is normally ~$500 give or take.

Placed order for 2013 WRB sti sedan. Ordered on Sept. 14th. Received update on Oct. 11th that my order was filled and would be in dealers Nov. allocation. Emailed dealer on Oct. 18th for an update and was told the car still had not left japan. Going crazy waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    Hey everyone! Just placed an order for a 2013 WRX 4 Door Base DGM! Cant wait to get it! Figured I'd start a thread for the 2013's.

Ordered - 8/6
    VON -
    VIN - 9/8

Picked Up - 9/13
    Hey congrates on your new order. I order my 2013 WRX Door Premium SatinWhite Pearl about 8 weeks ago and I just Picked itup this past Tuesday. I LOVE IT!!!! Im sure you will too. I got some pics up of it.

Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    It took a little longer but I finally picked up my 2013 WRB Hatch base today at Grand Subaru in Bensenville, IL (just few miles west of Chicago). I'm in love with the way that the hatches look (I will be posting pictures soon).
    I ended up paying $24,475 with the following options: short throw shifter with the STI leather/aluminum shift knob, boost guage, dimming mirror, cargo mat and the rear bumper cover.
    I'm posting a scan of the order form to help you guys get better deals.

Cheers!

Re: 2013 WRX / STI Orders

About 3 weeks ago I ordered a White Satin Pearl Sedan, base model with a spoiler, and I'm excited to join the family. All of the in-stock WRXs in the region have about 1200-1500 in options like auto-dim mirror, under seat subwoofer, carbon trunk accent, etc. Has everyone else experienced this as well? I'm not really very fond of financing options I don't want.

Coming from an 03 Toyota Matrix XRS and it's going to be weird losing 6th gear and the hatch, but performance wise its a pretty huge jump. Ex-car guy... Or maybe a recovering one... Used to Autocross and drag race in my earlier days.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by floods View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I ordered a White Satin Pearl Sedan, base model with a spoiler, and I'm excited to join the family. All of the in-stock WRXs in the region have about 1200-1500 in options like auto-dim mirror, under seat subwoofer, carbon trunk accent, etc. Has everyone else experienced this as well? I'm not really very fond of financing options I don't want.

Coming from an 03 Toyota Matrix XRS and it's going to be weird losing 6th gear and the hatch, but performance wise its a pretty huge jump. Ex-car guy... Or maybe a recovering one... Used to Autocross and drag race in my earlier days.
    Same here, 6th gear will be gone.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by 2013wrbsti View Post
    Placed order for 2013 WRB sti sedan. Ordered on Sept. 14th. Received update on Oct. 11th that my order was filled and would be in dealers Nov. allocation. Emailed dealer on Oct. 18th for an update and was told the car still had not left japan. Going crazy waiting.
    At least you got a car coming so it's just matter of a few weeks for it to be shipped. I was informed there's a big shipment leaving japan sometime this month so you'll have your car before the year end. With the current supply I'll be happy to have my car by January but the sooner it comes the better.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.