2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 24
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by richie18 Thanks for the info! That's definitely a lot of help. I've been emailing back an forth ...

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    Thanks for the info! That's definitely a lot of help. I've been emailing back an forth with few dealers.... Puente was going to give me invoice for a silver hatch but not the color I wanted. Galpin doesn't want to budge from msrp because "WRX are limited production vehicles"...

hearing that you're getting quoted at invoice for ordering sounds like a decent deal. Not great like what we see in the east coast... Maybe that's what we gotta sacrifice for all the sun over here.
    Yea lol that's very true. A ton of dealers didn't even give me a quote stating the same reason... "Wrx is a limited production vehicle blah blah blah..." Just take your time and it'll work out with the deal you want!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

At this Time I'm actually glad my car hasn't arrived yet coz if it did, this hurricane sandy would've done damage to it coz I don't have a garage to keep the car in. We're bracing for this storm, hope its all a hype.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    I live in the DFW area and sent out quote requests from Subaru's web site to 5 dealers wanting a price for a WRX Limited. Found a few but Subaru of Plano had one just came in that morning. Came with Short Shifter, Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim, Auto Dimming w Home Link, cargo tray, and subwoofer/amplifier and got it for $27,900 + tax. Love this car!

You SoCal guys (and gals)... Check out Pacific Subaru... I have mine ordered there for what would pass as 'cheap' for California... (below MSRP, no mark-up)....

If you really want a car asap, I hear Irvine Subaru has 10+ WRX's coming in in about 2 weeks- not a fan of this dealer...

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean View Post
    I live in the DFW area and sent out quote requests from Subaru's web site to 5 dealers wanting a price for a WRX Limited. Found a few but Subaru of Plano had one just came in that morning. Came with Short Shifter, Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim, Auto Dimming w Home Link, cargo tray, and subwoofer/amplifier and got it for $27,900 + tax. Love this car!
    Wow that is a very good price for a 2013 WRX limited available right on the lot with all those options. Lucky you!!! I have to play $200 over invoice and a few months wait T.T

Ordered my 2013 Wrx Limited in WRB with nav and a few other options on 10/26. It's going to be a long wait. Dealer said 6-8 weeks SOA said on the order form February. Going to kill me to wait. I also Got my VON number as soon as I ordered mine.
    Last edited by Tetro; 10-29-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Just a quick update since I have not been on the forums in about a week since I have been so pissed off.. I ordered my car 8/11 and was told it was in the Oct allocation. I heard mid last week that it won't be in until December. So after flipping out and giving the dealership and Subaru hell and coming super close to pulling my order and settling for a WRX on the lot which also was a limited but a diff color and no accessories or nav I calmed down and decided to wait it out.

I have heard most orders (mainly on Prem and Limited WRX versions) ordered between Aug-Nov are going to take at least 4 month for delivery because the factory is backed up from 2012 orders being converted into 2013 orders. So don't take anything you hear about when you car will be in as fact unless you know your car is sitting in port in the USA somewhere
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

I think my car arrived today - ordered it on 9/10. But of course the storm knocked a tree down across the street and the only way in to my house (I live on a dead end)... they don't think it will be removed for another week still. I wait this long, its finally here, annnnnnd I can't pick it up now. SMH

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

Quote Originally Posted by JRod1984 View Post
    I think my car arrived today - ordered it on 9/10. But of course the storm knocked a tree down across the street and the only way in to my house (I live on a dead end)... they don't think it will be removed for another week still. I wait this long, its finally here, annnnnnd I can't pick it up now. SMH
    How do you know your car arrived? I am pretty sure the next Subaru ship going into port in RI/Boston is just passing thru the panama canal as I type this
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post
    How do you know your car arrived? I am pretty sure the next Subaru ship going into port in RI/Boston is just passing thru the panama canal as I type this
    Last week the dealership said it would probably be in late this week. I called this morning and they said that some WRX's arrived on the lot last night, and then I checked the dealer website, and my car, which originally was on their site and "In transit" is no longer on their site. I'm guessing it has arrived based on all of that.

By the way - do most dealers have the tank full when you pick up a new car?

Quote Originally Posted by JRod1984 View Post
    Last week the dealership said it would probably be in late this week. I called this morning and they said that some WRX's arrived on the lot last night, and then I checked the dealer website, and my car, which originally was on their site and "In transit" is no longer on their site. I'm guessing it has arrived based on all of that.

By the way - do most dealers have the tank full when you pick up a new car?
    O ok, your car must of been on the ship that ported in RI last Monday, mine wasn't (this was the week I figured I would get my car as well)

The dealer gives you the car with a full tank of gas (it actually says this on the window sticker with "no charge" next to it.

Yea, they contacted me last Monday - so that makes sense. Good to hear I get the full tank haha. I'm debating buying a chainsaw right now so that i can hack that tree laying across my road to pieces. I just wanna get my REX in to the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Just got an email from my dealer that my car just arrived this morning. I will pick it up today after work.
    It took a little longer but I finally picked up my 2013 WRB Hatch base today at Grand Subaru in Bensenville, IL (just few miles west of Chicago). I'm in love with the way that the hatches look (I will be posting pictures soon).
    I ended up paying $24,475 with the following options: short throw shifter with the STI leather/aluminum shift knob, boost guage, dimming mirror, cargo mat and the rear bumper cover.
    I'm posting a scan of the order form to help you guys get better deals.

Cheers!

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

I am scheduled to pick up my 4 door base WRX today. Options include: STI 5mt shifter knob, red illumination kit, all weather mats, side moldings, fog lights, armrest extension, and lip spoiler.

Does anyone have any tips for me when I pick it up today. Obviously I'll be looking the car over religiously for dents, etc. I have also asked them for a carfax report - since I have heard horror stories in the past. The dealer is also trying to push some protective paint coat on me - $700!!?? I'm gonna pass on that, unless anyone on here recommends it?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Congrats on the new car!

As far as the paint protection, if they're talking about a clear bra such as the 3M or XPEL stuff then that is definitely worth it. Otherwise the front end of the car will get chipped up pretty badly. I have the 3M version on my current car and it is definitely worth it. I went with someone local not through the dealer and it only cost me around $550 with tax and installation.