2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by voodeaux I picked up my WRX today. I still can't believe it. I'll be driving her around ...

Quote Originally Posted by voodeaux View Post
    I picked up my WRX today. I still can't believe it. I'll be driving her around a lot this weekend, getting the feel of her. Right now, I'm thinking too much, because it's been so long since I've owned a manual. I only killed it once today.

I ordered 8/24, and got built pretty quickly. It was scheduled for 10/8, but ended up being one of the 75 cars Subaru put on hold until 10/17. It made it to my dealer on 10/25. Nine weeks from the day I ordered it, I picked it up. I wish you guys could see the big dumb grin on my face right now.

Congrats man! Dealer estimated 10-15 weeks for me. They had someone put in an order in September and try got December for delivery so I guess ill get mine sometime in January/February. Looking to get a WRB hatchback as well,
    I hope the color isn't TOO flashy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2013 WRX / STI Orders

That's no good, it only took about 4 weeks for my car to come in.

I just spoke to a subaru of America representative and he told me my car is not on the November allocation and it most likely will be on the December allocation. I ordered it 8/23 at the dealer
    I asked the guy what date was it actually ordered and he said 9/11. So that 2 1/2 weeks delayed right there. I'm already 9 weeks in. So I'll probably receive it at around 16 weeks? That's crazy.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    Edmunds is telling me 24.4k is invoice pricing is that correct?
    no its 25379 including destination charge.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Got quoted invoice price to place an order for a SWP WRX sedan with fog-lights and just the basic options. What do you guys think? Seems awesome to me.
    Buy it from me and save money for mods!!! Where are you located? I'm in North NJ and if you can pick it up here I sell them for 500 under invoice to clubwrx members.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Clayton, I'm in SoCal we've already talked about me getting it from you :/. I don't think I can do any better than than invoice here in my area. Thanks though!

New guy here - been reading for months, figured now that I ordered a WRX I should register. Going Thursday to order a White WRX Base Hatch. New to WRX, but own 2 Outbacks. Dealer told me around 6mos. Seems crazy long wait. Has anyone had to wait that long?

Quote Originally Posted by BuenosNachos View Post
    New guy here - been reading for months, figured now that I ordered a WRX I should register. Going Thursday to order a White WRX Base Hatch. New to WRX, but own 2 Outbacks. Dealer told me around 6mos. Seems crazy long wait. Has anyone had to wait that long?
    And I thought my wait of 10-15 months was long... :O where are u located?

Quote Originally Posted by BuenosNachos View Post
    ... Dealer told me around 6mos. Seems crazy long wait. Has anyone had to wait that long?
    Been waiting for 9 weeks bro
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Hudson subaru in jersey city has a white hatch w a bunch of extras on showroom , i was tempted to pull the trigger but i didnt want all the extras ,im going to go see ramsey subaru after frankenstorm

I had to wait 1 week for mine, although I wish I would've gotten an sti
    A car is only as good as its driver

Clayton, I'm in SoCal we've already talked about me getting it from you :/. I don't think I can do any better than than invoice here in my area. Thanks though!
    Hey Scooby, where you ordering from in SoCal. I'm looking for a dealership in SoCal - that's easy to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by richie18 View Post
    Hey Scooby, where you ordering from in SoCal. I'm looking for a dealership in SoCal - that's easy to deal with.
    Sherman Oaks Subaru, I've looked into many dealerships and asked for quotes at both. Pacific Subaru didn't want to order they were trying to sell me a sedan and weren't negotiating and it really bothered me on how they also lied to me on trade ins and what not. Helen Truc is who I'm dealing with.

And I thought my wait of 10-15 months was long... :O where are u located?
    Fort Wayne, IN. I go in Thursday, so hoping they tell me that it's sooner. 6mos is a loooong time

Sherman Oaks Subaru, I've looked into many dealerships and asked for quotes at both. Pacific Subaru didn't want to order they were trying to sell me a sedan and weren't negotiating and it really bothered me on how they also lied to me on trade ins and what not. Helen Truc is who I'm dealing with.
    Thanks for the info! That's definitely a lot of help. I've been emailing back an forth with few dealers.... Puente was going to give me invoice for a silver hatch but not the color I wanted. Galpin doesn't want to budge from msrp because "WRX are limited production vehicles"...

hearing that you're getting quoted at invoice for ordering sounds like a decent deal. Not great like what we see in the east coast... Maybe that's what we gotta sacrifice for all the sun over here.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.