2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 22
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 722

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by vkaswrx When I call my sales guy once a week, he just logs on to the Subaru ...

  1. #316
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by vkaswrx View Post
    When I call my sales guy once a week, he just logs on to the Subaru portal and reads it out to me. Actually this info "Month of december" got updated on his system after a couple of days of placing my order. I am also eagerly waiting for an exact date so that I can plan getting the stuffs for the audio upgrade.
    Yeah that's your allocation number then haha. Which isn't a bad thing at all. My allocation is month of january 2013 lol but my saleman confidently promised me that I should have the car before mid december. He said he should have the ETA soon. So i'm crossing my fingers.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #317
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX_NJ10 View Post
    I'm in NJ, ordered 10/2. From what I can gather from all of the various order threads is that Jersey does not use VONs (I could be wrong). It's early for me so I haven't called to confirm this, gonna wait until the 5 week mark to see if I get any kind of order identification number.
    Yeah, that's not true. I don't know why you guys haven't gotten your VON's yet. I got my VON the minute the salesman put the order through. It's printed on the "sold order" sheet and everything. I ordered from Kerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ on 10/3

  4. #318
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by skareemoutloud View Post
    Yeah, that's not true. I don't know why you guys haven't gotten your VON's yet. I got my VON the minute the salesman put the order through. It's printed on the "sold order" sheet and everything. I ordered from Kerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ on 10/3
    Thanks, good to know. In the other thread I was reading they were saying SNE did not get VONs. I assumed that stood for Subaru North East but I found out today it stands for Subaru New England.

  5. #319
    Registered User JRod1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    42
    My car is in processing, as of today. So depending on whether it got in today, or a few days ago - I would assume the latest it should arrive at the dealership is next Friday. I figured 5 more days of processing at the port, and then 1-2 days for delivery.

    Not quite sure what I'm gonna do when I get it, since tracking the **** outta this thing has pretty much been a fill time job as of late, haha
    _____________________

    Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

  6. #320
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6

    2013 WRX / STI Orders

    My dealer just agreed to $34,300 for STi w/ navigation, homelink mirror, short throw shifter, and cargo tray. I figure it's about $400 under invoice.

    I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm heading over to get it in writing tomorrow.

  7. #321
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by WillD View Post
    My dealer just agreed to $34,300 for STi w/ navigation, homelink mirror, short throw shifter, and cargo tray. I figure it's about $400 under invoice.

    I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm heading over to get it in writing tomorrow.
    That's pretty good deal. Is it the hatch or the sedan?

  8. #322
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6

    2013 WRX / STI Orders

    Sedan.

  9. #323
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    44
    Dammit I can't decide on if I should get a WRB hatchback or a SWP sedan :/

  10. #324
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    Dammit I can't decide on if I should get a WRB hatchback or a SWP sedan :/
    WRB hatchback all the way!!! Remember to get the exhaust finisher so it looks meaner =). This is just me but I don't think the SWP does justice to the WRX/STi line. It makes them look like a soccer mom's car.

  11. #325
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    WRB hatchback all the way!!! Remember to get the exhaust finisher so it looks meaner =). This is just me but I don't think the SWP does justice to the WRX/STi line. It makes them look like a soccer mom's car.
    Haha yea I was leaning towards the WRB but never considered the exhaust finisher. I will certainly look into it now! Do you have WRB hatch btw? If so can you PM some pics? . Thanks!

  12. #326
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    Haha yea I was leaning towards the WRB but never considered the exhaust finisher. I will certainly look into it now! Do you have WRB hatch btw? If so can you PM some pics? . Thanks!
    I don't have one currently but that's what I ordered after seeing the one available on the lot at my dealer. You can just google up 2012 WRB Hatch WRX. Pretty much the same car. I just love the aggressive look the exhaust finisher adds to the back of the hatchback. I originally wanted a red WRX but since they don't make red anymore WRB is definitely my to go choice. I considered CBS and DMG but they look dirty too easy lol.

  13. #327
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    44
    Yea I bet WRB looks amazing in person. My originally choice was a SWP sedan but well see what happens lol, leaning towards the hatch now.

  14. #328
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    44
    Got quoted invoice price to place an order for a SWP WRX sedan with fog-lights and just the basic options. What do you guys think? Seems awesome to me.

  15. #329
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    44
    Edmunds is telling me 24.4k is invoice pricing is that correct?

  16. #330
    Registered User voodeaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Burnside, LA
    Posts
    37
    I picked up my WRX today. I still can't believe it. I'll be driving her around a lot this weekend, getting the feel of her. Right now, I'm thinking too much, because it's been so long since I've owned a manual. I only killed it once today.

    I ordered 8/24, and got built pretty quickly. It was scheduled for 10/8, but ended up being one of the 75 cars Subaru put on hold until 10/17. It made it to my dealer on 10/25. Nine weeks from the day I ordered it, I picked it up. I wish you guys could see the big dumb grin on my face right now.
    Mark



    2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •