2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 22
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by vkaswrx When I call my sales guy once a week, he just logs on to the Subaru ...

Quote Originally Posted by vkaswrx View Post
    When I call my sales guy once a week, he just logs on to the Subaru portal and reads it out to me. Actually this info "Month of december" got updated on his system after a couple of days of placing my order. I am also eagerly waiting for an exact date so that I can plan getting the stuffs for the audio upgrade.
    Yeah that's your allocation number then haha. Which isn't a bad thing at all. My allocation is month of january 2013 lol but my saleman confidently promised me that I should have the car before mid december. He said he should have the ETA soon. So i'm crossing my fingers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_NJ10 View Post
    I'm in NJ, ordered 10/2. From what I can gather from all of the various order threads is that Jersey does not use VONs (I could be wrong). It's early for me so I haven't called to confirm this, gonna wait until the 5 week mark to see if I get any kind of order identification number.
    Yeah, that's not true. I don't know why you guys haven't gotten your VON's yet. I got my VON the minute the salesman put the order through. It's printed on the "sold order" sheet and everything. I ordered from Kerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ on 10/3

Quote Originally Posted by skareemoutloud View Post
    Yeah, that's not true. I don't know why you guys haven't gotten your VON's yet. I got my VON the minute the salesman put the order through. It's printed on the "sold order" sheet and everything. I ordered from Kerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ on 10/3
    Thanks, good to know. In the other thread I was reading they were saying SNE did not get VONs. I assumed that stood for Subaru North East but I found out today it stands for Subaru New England.

My car is in processing, as of today. So depending on whether it got in today, or a few days ago - I would assume the latest it should arrive at the dealership is next Friday. I figured 5 more days of processing at the port, and then 1-2 days for delivery.

Not quite sure what I'm gonna do when I get it, since tracking the **** outta this thing has pretty much been a fill time job as of late, haha

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

2013 WRX / STI Orders

My dealer just agreed to $34,300 for STi w/ navigation, homelink mirror, short throw shifter, and cargo tray. I figure it's about $400 under invoice.

I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm heading over to get it in writing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WillD View Post
    My dealer just agreed to $34,300 for STi w/ navigation, homelink mirror, short throw shifter, and cargo tray. I figure it's about $400 under invoice.

I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm heading over to get it in writing tomorrow.
    That's pretty good deal. Is it the hatch or the sedan?

2013 WRX / STI Orders

Sedan.

Dammit I can't decide on if I should get a WRB hatchback or a SWP sedan :/

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    Dammit I can't decide on if I should get a WRB hatchback or a SWP sedan :/
    WRB hatchback all the way!!! Remember to get the exhaust finisher so it looks meaner =). This is just me but I don't think the SWP does justice to the WRX/STi line. It makes them look like a soccer mom's car.

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    WRB hatchback all the way!!! Remember to get the exhaust finisher so it looks meaner =). This is just me but I don't think the SWP does justice to the WRX/STi line. It makes them look like a soccer mom's car.
    Haha yea I was leaning towards the WRB but never considered the exhaust finisher. I will certainly look into it now! Do you have WRB hatch btw? If so can you PM some pics? . Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    Haha yea I was leaning towards the WRB but never considered the exhaust finisher. I will certainly look into it now! Do you have WRB hatch btw? If so can you PM some pics? . Thanks!
    I don't have one currently but that's what I ordered after seeing the one available on the lot at my dealer. You can just google up 2012 WRB Hatch WRX. Pretty much the same car. I just love the aggressive look the exhaust finisher adds to the back of the hatchback. I originally wanted a red WRX but since they don't make red anymore WRB is definitely my to go choice. I considered CBS and DMG but they look dirty too easy lol.

Yea I bet WRB looks amazing in person. My originally choice was a SWP sedan but well see what happens lol, leaning towards the hatch now.

Got quoted invoice price to place an order for a SWP WRX sedan with fog-lights and just the basic options. What do you guys think? Seems awesome to me.

Edmunds is telling me 24.4k is invoice pricing is that correct?

I picked up my WRX today. I still can't believe it. I'll be driving her around a lot this weekend, getting the feel of her. Right now, I'm thinking too much, because it's been so long since I've owned a manual. I only killed it once today.

I ordered 8/24, and got built pretty quickly. It was scheduled for 10/8, but ended up being one of the 75 cars Subaru put on hold until 10/17. It made it to my dealer on 10/25. Nine weeks from the day I ordered it, I picked it up. I wish you guys could see the big dumb grin on my face right now.
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage