2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 21
Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 If I didn't work out with the dealership to pay for my 3 accessories (Nav, Short ...

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post
    If I didn't work out with the dealership to pay for my 3 accessories (Nav, Short throw shifter and Diming mirror) and the fact that Limited WRX models are fairly rare as it is and finding one in World Rally blue would be very very hard to find I would get my deposit back and buy one off a lot somewhere. My SUV's lease goes back Nov 7th and its my daily driver, and if I don't have my car by then I will be forced to commute into work thru traffic and horrible boston pot holes with My Corvette till it comes in, in November. I will have to really think about just buying one off a lot and getting my deposit back if I don't at least hear it's in port by the following weekend the lease goes back.

The thing that's keeping me from going to another dealer is that my deposit is non refundable, plus I also have options that i ordered that try didn't charge me on. I'll just be patient, keep myself busy lol
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    The thing that's keeping me from going to another dealer is that my deposit is non refundable, plus I also have options that i ordered that try didn't charge me on. I'll just be patient, keep myself busy lol
    Well I basically had enough of the guessing game and decided to go right to the source. I called NORAD (the processing facility at the port) and dialed a random employee's extension from the phone directory and interrogated her for information. I got what I was looking for, the next boat load of Subarus isn't due in till early-mid November and it is on the LEO LEADER ship.. Right now the ship is about halfway between Hawaii and the next port destination in Mexico. This now puts my estimated pickup of my WRX at the 15-16 week mark. If you would like to track it yourself here ya go, enjoy

Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions
    Last edited by BostonWRX22; 10-23-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

Quote Originally Posted by BostonWRX22 View Post
    Well I basically had enough of the guessing game and decided to go right to the source. I called NORAD (the processing facility at the port) and dialed a random employee's extension from the phone directory and interrogated her for information. I got what I was looking for, the next boat load of Subarus isn't due in till early-mid November and it is on the LEO LEADER ship.. Right now the ship is about halfway between Hawaii and the next port destination in Mexico. This now puts my estimated pickup of my WRX at the 15-16 week mark. If you would like to track it yourself here ya go, enjoy

Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions
    good stuff, props for the digging +rep. That ship could be to Mexico by now, date on link is as of 10/16/12. I for one am shocked that the live ship tracking is off
    I got my VIN and estimated arrival in the pipeline is 10/29, and Im pretty sure my car is on that boat. Given, I'm on the west coast, so not sure what port my car gets off @.

Well I just got word from Subaru directly that I won't be seeing my car until December. I am going out of my mind, I was SO close to pulling out of my order and getting one off the lot but my wife talked me down off the ledge. The dealship just got in a Dark Grey limited (he said its the only limited model sitting on a dealership lot in 100 miles) but he didn't have any accessories and I don't want the Dark Grey, its a nice color but kinda boring for a sporty car.

The sales manager said he will cover the cost and add to my order the body side moldings, not a huge deal but at least its something.. What I was told was the hold up is a few things, a lot of the 2012 Model year orders where pushed to 2013 models so its taking away from the stock and backing things up, the rare combo of Limited/WRB/Nav and the fact that the Nav units are back ordered.

But who knows, maybe its on that same LEO LEADER ship since its not due in till mid-late November and after port processing and shipping it might be like Dec 1st... Well I can wish can't I?
    Picked up 12/7/2012 --> 2013 Wrx Limited 4-dr WRB w/Nav+Short throw+Auto Dim Mirror+Body side moldings
    Currently own 2008 Z51 Corvette/2012 Mazda 3 Sport hatch

Ordered DGM WRX Hatch yesterday expected delivery 2nd week of December.

Merry Xmas to me. Irvine Subbie rules!!!!

Hey guys, I've been thinking about placing an order on a WRX, judging from the posts it'll take at least 3 months? Basically my lease ends in February so I want to order at the right time (I don't want the WRX to come early then ill be stuck with two vehicles.) maybe I should order sometime in November?? I've never ordered a car before so I really don't know how it all works other than they require a deposit. I'm I'm SOCAL btw.

Thanks !

Call and ask for order batches and delivery windows

[QUOTE=But who knows, maybe its on that same LEO LEADER ship since its not due in till mid-late November and after port processing and shipping it might be like Dec 1st... Well I can wish can't I?[/QUOTE]

Damn man... that sucks. Makes me nervous about mine. When I called Subaru customer service they said they couldn't look up my car because the dealer uses its own company for for shipment. But when my dealer contacted me at the start of this week they said it would be in within 2 weeks. It's on their "master list", whatever that means.

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

Ordered 10/13/2012
    VON# 10/15/2012
    ETA: N/A (Saleman is confident I'll get the car before mid-December)
    WRB Premium 5door
    STI Short Throw Shifter
    SPT Exhaust
    STI exhaust finisher
    Illumination Kit Red
    Homelink mirror

There're a few WRX/STi available at the dealer with similar options but they're all sedan =(

[QUOTE=There're a few WRX/STi available at the dealer with similar options but they're all sedan =([/QUOTE]

Did they hook you up with a price on that? Seems like pretty quick turnaround

Future 2013 WRX Sedan Owner

I got a quote for $26,410 for a base sedan with rear spoiler, fog lights, and auto dimming mirror with homelink. It seems a bit high. What do you guys think?

Hi all, newbie to the forum. Placed an order for WRB base WRX with some options like read deck spoiler, fog lights.

Ordered date: 9/8
    VON: 9/8
    VIN: None so far
    ETA: Month of december

Quote Originally Posted by JRod1984 View Post
    Did they hook you up with a price on that? Seems like pretty quick turnaround
    I didn't ask since I wasn't interested in the sedan model at all. They're actually the only dealer around here at time with an actual 2013 WRX premium on the lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_rex View Post
    I got a quote for $26,410 for a base sedan with rear spoiler, fog lights, and auto dimming mirror with homelink. It seems a bit high. What do you guys think?
    You should ask them for their invoice price and just go around the invoice price on a base model then try to ask them to throw in some of the options of give it to you at dealer cost. I got my WRX Premium 5doors for $200 over invoice price. Seems like a average deal for them atm. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vkaswrx View Post
    ETA: Month of december
    Are you sure that's your ETA not your Allocation#? ETA give you actual date I thought.
    Last edited by luan87us; 10-24-2012 at 12:45 PM.

luau I got the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
    Are you sure that's your ETA not your Allocation#? ETA give you actual date I thought.
    When I call my sales guy once a week, he just logs on to the Subaru portal and reads it out to me. Actually this info "Month of december" got updated on his system after a couple of days of placing my order. I am also eagerly waiting for an exact date so that I can plan getting the stuffs for the audio upgrade.