2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 14
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru Was not aware of a goodies package... what is it? I got a hat, wallet, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru View Post
    Was not aware of a goodies package... what is it?
    I got a hat, wallet, and key chain. Kinda neat, and totally unexpected.
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by voodeaux View Post
    Do not have a VIN yet, but got my goodies package from SoA this week.
    I have a scheduled delivery from SOA tomorrow. I was shocked when UPS emailed me, but I figured it was the brochure I requested. I really hope it's free swag!

I wil definitely not pay above sticker. Dealer I put $100 deposit on said it was refundable.

Drove a Golf R this week, which is a lot more expensive than a WRX but easy to arrange a test drive-odd. I liked it very much. It's not as fast or thrilling as some other cars I've had, but it's wonderfully refined and comfortable. For a limited edition car, it's easier to test drive and get below sticker than a WRX. It's still a lot of money, though.

I have an appointment to test drive the new Focus ST on Saturday. That should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by hifichip76 View Post
    I wil definitely not pay above sticker. Dealer I put $100 deposit on said it was refundable.

Drove a Golf R this week, which is a lot more expensive than a WRX but easy to arrange a test drive-odd. I liked it very much. It's not as fast or thrilling as some other cars I've had, but it's wonderfully refined and comfortable. For a limited edition car, it's easier to test drive and get below sticker than a WRX. It's still a lot of money, though.

I have an appointment to test drive the new Focus ST on Saturday. That should be interesting.
    Let us know what you think of the ST!

I too offered to take the Golf R out after driving an GTI but passed since I knew it was more then I wanted to spend on a new car.

It just seems crazy to me that dealers would be hesitent to lend out a 25k car. Especially considering they are all insured.

I got the call I have been waiting for. 3pm today pickup. The due date for it wasnt until 9/20 so I am shocked that it actually came in early. Pics will follow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JV2013 View Post
    I got the call I have been waiting for. 3pm today pickup. The due date for it wasnt until 9/20 so I am shocked that it actually came in early. Pics will follow!!!!
    Congratulations!!I know when I finally get the call, I'll probably go numb.
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gendax View Post
    Hey guys, I've snagged an in-transit too. I'm getting a base 2013 WRX 5-door in SWP and I'm doing a stereoectomy on it.

I'm replacing the head unit with a new Pioneer AVH-P4400BH 2-DIN, and I'm going to decide on the speakers on my next trip to the car audio store. Planning on adding a 10" sub as well.

That, along with the Catback exhaust, exhaust finishers, and the short-throw shifter is all I am planning on doing until the car is good and broken in. My first Subie, looking forward to it.

Selling my 2011 MS3 Tech.
    Talked to the dealer yesterday. It should be here on the 20th, and since I am so busy at work right now I'll probably have to pick it up on the 22nd, but I'll sneak out if it's ready on the 21st.

Starting to get pretty excited. Sitting here with a pile of stuff to replace the stereo when the Rex gets here.

Don't know if anyone remembers my To buy now or later? post but I didnt get that 2012. Put in my MY2013 order today. PBP Limited, Nav, short throw, Roof Racks, rubber floor mats, yada yada yada. $300 over invoice (made a rookie mistake and said the wrong price, meant to say $100 over invoice) Let the waiting begin

Quote Originally Posted by mfigge2 View Post
    Don't know if anyone remembers my To buy now or later? post but I didnt get that 2012. Put in my MY2013 order today. PBP Limited, Nav, short throw, Roof Racks, rubber floor mats, yada yada yada. $300 over invoice (made a rookie mistake and said the wrong price, meant to say $100 over invoice) Let the waiting begin
    Congrats!

I finally test drove a used WRX that had 16k miles on it-a 2011.

Even though I've done my homework, I have to admit I didn't expect the interior to rattle SO much or for the shifter to feel quite so clunky. The engine was wonderful.

Tough decision to make now. The Golf R is a bit more money, but it felt great to drive, Maybe I'm getting old.

Got my VIN today!

Estimated Arrival: 10/13/2012

Yeay!!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

When did you order?

Looks like he ordered some time around 8/11/12.

Congrats on the VIN typeR!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WillD View Post
    When did you order?
    I ordered the car on August 11th at the dealer but from what I know the order was not officially submitted until August 15th.

I'm getting a 2013 WRB WRX Hatch Base with few options: short throw shifter with the STI 5spd leather/aluminum shift knob, SPT boost guage, auto dimming mirror, cargo mat and the rear bumper cover.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru View Post
    Looks like he ordered some time around 8/11/12.

Congrats on the VIN typeR!!!!!
    Thanks.