2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by starkall I ordered a 2013 ISM Sti hatch with Nav today. Nice!...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    I ordered a 2013 ISM Sti hatch with Nav today.
    Nice!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Poppin my clubwrx cherry...

Ordered 2013 DGM base sedan 8/18, VON same day, VIN this week, estimated delivery 9/20.

Dealer told me they typically do not get the VIN until 1-2 weeks before estimated delivery date and have been, in the past, been consistantly delivered within two days (before or after) the scheduled delivery date. Just hope my current POS lasts another week and a half...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar_Bltprf View Post
    Poppin my clubwrx cherry...

Ordered 2013 DGM base sedan 8/18, VON same day, VIN this week, estimated delivery 9/20.

Dealer told me they typically do not get the VIN until 1-2 weeks before estimated delivery date and have been, in the past, been consistantly delivered within two days (before or after) the scheduled delivery date. Just hope my current POS lasts another week and a half...

Lucky!! I ordered today and my dealer told me it usually takes 1-2 weeks to get a VON.

Hey guys, I just picked my 2013 DGM WRX sedan earlier today, these first 1000 miles are going to be brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRyex View Post
    Hey guys, I just picked my 2013 DGM WRX sedan earlier today, these first 1000 miles are going to be brutal!
    Congratulations!
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru View Post
    Lucky!! I ordered today and my dealer told me it usually takes 1-2 weeks to get a VON.
    Well, I did get lucky actually. I found one dealership that had what I wanted already in transit, so I dropped my deposit on it. Saved me a few weeks...

Re: 2013 WRX / STI Orders

Quote Originally Posted by MrRyex View Post
    Post some pics!!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    Post some pics!!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    After I get it washed and tinted I'll get some pics up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar_Bltprf View Post
    Well, I did get lucky actually. I found one dealership that had what I wanted already in transit, so I dropped my deposit on it. Saved me a few weeks...

Ya I had this option on a car that was pretty much exactly what I ordered, but they couldn't discount it like they could my order and it would have end up being almost $4,000 more than my order car. I didn't think $4k was worth getting it a month earlier.

My dealer hasn't sent me ****, not even the VON. I ordered it 8/23/12. Should I call the dealer?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Re: 2013 WRX / STI Orders

The VON isn't really worth all that much other than giving you some piece of mind that you are in the system. If you trust that your dealer put the order in, then all is good and he probably didn't give it to you as like I said, it isn't worth much.

That said, I am not a patient man, and I want every last bit of info I can get, so I would call and ask for it and then follow that up with a check to see if a VIN has been assigned. The latter can be done by the dealer or you can call SoA and ask them.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Ordered my SWP Base 4-door on Saturday! Added Spoiler & Fogs. I know the fogs are pretty much useless but I love the look and threw them in anyway.

Let the wait begin!

Ordered today
    WRX Black Limited 5-door
    catback
    short throw
    nav
    exh finisher

Moving from an '07 Volvo S60R

Hi! New member in NY here. I ordered a 2013 Rally Blue WRX Sedan base with factory spoiler and fogs. I've never driven a WRX or STI, so I'm trying to test drive one before I sign. I put a deposit down.

Any issues with the 2012's? Reliability or otherwise?

I have a 350z and Mazdaspeed 3, both manual. I've had a GTI and Si over the last several years, too.

I wanted something with AWD, so my wife and I could stop putting winter tires on the Z.

Are you guys getting the short throw shifter installed at the factory or by the dealer?

I hope I don't regret buying this car because of the next generation, either.

Any thoughts?

Hey guys, I've snagged an in-transit too. I'm getting a base 2013 WRX 5-door in SWP and I'm doing a stereoectomy on it.

I'm replacing the head unit with a new Pioneer AVH-P4400BH 2-DIN, and I'm going to decide on the speakers on my next trip to the car audio store. Planning on adding a 10" sub as well.

That, along with the Catback exhaust, exhaust finishers, and the short-throw shifter is all I am planning on doing until the car is good and broken in. My first Subie, looking forward to it.

Selling my 2011 MS3 Tech.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.