2013 WRX / STI Orders - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX / STI Orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm in Bloomington, Indiana. I would assume your date will get moved up also....

I'm in Bloomington, Indiana. I would assume your date will get moved up also.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jordan05 View Post
    @GtEcH25 where are you located? im in the denver area and mines supposed to come 9/24
    I ordered mine 8/24. My dealer is probably still closed due to Hurricane Isaac, so if there is any info on my car, it'll have to wait.
    Mark

2013 WR Blue WRX Hatchback in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by GtEcH25 View Post
    My delivery date for my 13' ISM Hatch got moved from 9/19 to 9/14. Definitely moving in the right direction but still getting ancy!
    Did you order a wrx or a sti? I have a feeling that the sti's are going to take longer.
    2013 STI Limited: on order as of 08/18/2012
    2005 F250: Lifted sitting on 38's. Current daily driver.
    2004 MACH 1: Fast, Loud, Sold
    1992 Bronco: Sold
    2002 Civic SI: SLOWMO

whats up fellows, i ordered an ISM WRX Limited on 8/23/12. Price is $29, 695(originally $30,105). What do you think of the price? is it too much? i dont really care because im dying to have one. I been trying to get one for the last 10 years. Now that i'm financially stable, i was able to. Im from the New York city area. Does the price vary depending on where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by 2013STI View Post
    Did you order a wrx or a sti? I have a feeling that the sti's are going to take longer.
    I technically didn't order it. The dealer was getting it in stock and I put a deposit on it and it is reserved for me but it is a base WRX hatch.

Fnally got it! 2013 5 door base wrx in black.

The thing is bar none the best car I've ever driven. Best decision I ever made to trade in my 07 gmc envoy (first car that I've ever voluntarily given hehe)

Can't wait to see your reactions when you all get yours...

congrats man!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Wait. You physically got your car already? I didn't even hear they shipped any 2013 Imprezzas yet!

Congrats!

A bit of a leap from an Envoy to a WRX.Sort of like saying that I am sad to see Roseanne Barr go, but Marissa Miller is bar none the best ride I've ever had.

I hope I get some updates soon. I'm going crazy...
    2013 STI Limited: on order as of 08/18/2012
    2005 F250: Lifted sitting on 38's. Current daily driver.
    2004 MACH 1: Fast, Loud, Sold
    1992 Bronco: Sold
    2002 Civic SI: SLOWMO

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikr View Post
    Congrats!

A bit of a leap from an Envoy to a WRX.Sort of like saying that I am sad to see Roseanne Barr go, but Marissa Miller is bar none the best ride I've ever had.
    Hahaha, it is definitely a completely different ride; Envoy v WRX. But I do have many previous cars before that, and the WRX destroys the funability of all of those too

I have a 2013 STi on order that will replace a BMW 335. The performance should be plenty satisfying, but I do worry a bit about the overall feel as the BMW is really smooth and refined. I sure won't miss the maintenance nightmares of the BMW though....

I ordered a 2013 DGM WRX 5 door limited and they are still saying 9/28/12 for my delivery. I am in the North Dallas area (McKinney).

Quote Originally Posted by drkhead View Post
    Fnally got it! 2013 5 door base wrx in black.

The thing is bar none the best car I've ever driven. Best decision I ever made to trade in my 07 gmc envoy (first car that I've ever voluntarily given hehe)

Can't wait to see your reactions when you all get yours...
    I will be essentially doing the same thing. I'm trading in my 2006 Hummer H3. Glad you like it!

Congratulations on your 2013s, guys!

Just wondering if any of you had any reservations with ordering a WRX with a new generation possibly on the horizon. My current car is a 2006 Si which I've loved but I'm in the need of something a bit more practical. No single hatchback available seems to combine everything I'm looking for, but the WRX comes closest when price is taken into consideration but if even 1/3 of the rumors turn out true then the next generation will bring the car even more in line with what I'm looking for (better fuel efficiency, 6spd, more mature interior).

For consideration's sake, lets say I'm about a year out from "needing" a 4 door vehicle in the family.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.