My Ordered WRX was damaged in Japan - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on My Ordered WRX was damaged in Japan within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Soobvirgin I declined the car the same day. The saleswoman I was dealing with was fantastic. She ...

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    I declined the car the same day. The saleswoman I was dealing with was fantastic. She was very apologetic and went out of her way to find me a replacement vehicle. She spent yesterday afternoon trying to find a dealer who would release their car and eventually did a dealer swap for another color. The car was collected from LA this morning, driven down, checked over, cleaned and I picked it up this evening. They even knocked another $250 off for my inconvenience.

So I bought a "new" car with 200 miles on it. Identical to the one I ordered a month ago, minus the half-car respray job. Knowing that there were other vehicles available, I simply couldn't consider taking a resprayed car. The paint job is never as good as it is from the factory. Had there not been any other cars around, I might have then considered taking the respray. But I really think I would have still declined and waited for the next model year.

So after my massive disappointment this week, to see my shiny car waiting for me brought on an uncontrollable smile. I'm so excited to have it. Finally. Slightly concerned to have picked up a police car tail for a few miles on the way home though - doing the speed limit. I hope this will not become a trend....
    Hey, OP - any news on the repair work to your car yet?
    lol I got you two confused - I was like "didn't he say like 5 posts up that he declined the car already?" That was you. Hijacker. (kidding)
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    lol I got you two confused - I was like "didn't he say like 5 posts up that he declined the car already?" That was you. Hijacker. (kidding)
    Me too....that was weird.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

I was confused also!

Oops. Sorry guys. No hijacking intended

I joined in 'cause I got exactly the same news, on exactly the same morning as the OP. Would love to know how it turned out for the OP though.

Hey, OP - any news on the repair work to your car yet?
    Still no car. I should get a more detailed update later this week. But the dealer did say they are throwing in a $1k credit for my trouble, so that helps ease some of the frustration.

Wow, yeah. That sure helps!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234