CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM It's Back!! - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

This is a discussion on CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM It's Back!! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by robertmalouf Just got back from my "NJ Delivery" experience with Clayton and I am blown away on ...

Quote Originally Posted by robertmalouf View Post
    Just got back from my "NJ Delivery" experience with Clayton and I am blown away on how positive the whole experience was. It took exactly 4 weeks and 2 days from placing the order to getting the call that the car was in. Taking the 7am bus up from Washington DC to NYC, and then the train from NYC over to Ramsey made this more of an adventure, and I suggest anyone who is coming from the DC area to also route their trip as such because it felt really special when I finally got to the dealer and my WRB 5 door was sitting out front at the dealer. 10 minutes later and a couple of signatures and I was ready to drive off the lot. Driving home in 7 hours of traffic wasn't exactly how I wanted to break in the car, but needless to say it was a blast.

I can't thank Clayton enough for making this a very memorable experience and coming through with the exact car I wanted when other dealers seemed to offer no help or were unable to place any 2014 orders.
    Congrats man!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics

Quote Originally Posted by robertmalouf View Post
    Just got back from my "NJ Delivery" experience with Clayton and I am blown away on how positive the whole experience was. It took exactly 4 weeks and 2 days from placing the order to getting the call that the car was in. Taking the 7am bus up from Washington DC to NYC, and then the train from NYC over to Ramsey made this more of an adventure, and I suggest anyone who is coming from the DC area to also route their trip as such because it felt really special when I finally got to the dealer and my WRB 5 door was sitting out front at the dealer. 10 minutes later and a couple of signatures and I was ready to drive off the lot. Driving home in 7 hours of traffic wasn't exactly how I wanted to break in the car, but needless to say it was a blast.

I can't thank Clayton enough for making this a very memorable experience and coming through with the exact car I wanted when other dealers seemed to offer no help or were unable to place any 2014 orders.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3048.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	124426

Congrats on the Hatch, Bob!. I'm waiting on my WRX from Clayton. Should be in in January. I live in near you in Baltimore. And I, totally by accident, drove right past Ramsey Subaru on Sunday on the way back from Killington, VT. I was doing traffic rerouting with my phone and it had me all over the place. on and off the turnpike, down state roads, 295, rt 40... one of the worst traffic days I've ever seen for a drive from NYC area to DC. I really hope you didn't just endure 95 the whole way down. What a horrible first drive for your new WRX. I'm hoping I can tie in a snowboarding trip when I can finally pick mine up.

Quote Originally Posted by junglizste View Post
    Congrats on the Hatch, Bob!. I'm waiting on my WRX from Clayton. Should be in in January. I live in near you in Baltimore. And I, totally by accident, drove right past Ramsey Subaru on Sunday on the way back from Killington, VT. I was doing traffic rerouting with my phone and it had me all over the place. on and off the turnpike, down state roads, 295, rt 40... one of the worst traffic days I've ever seen for a drive from NYC area to DC. I really hope you didn't just endure 95 the whole way down. What a horrible first drive for your new WRX. I'm hoping I can tie in a snowboarding trip when I can finally pick mine up.
    Yep, took 95 the whole way down. Waze took me on the "cars only" part of 95 while the other lane "trucks and cars" had zero traffic. I didn't want to risk arriving even later so I stuck it out (eventually the trucks and cars lane shut down and all 6 lanes merged into 3). I also planned on tying in a snowboarding trip with my WRX delivery but now I can get some snow tires mounted in the meantime

You should have made a snowboarding trip out of it. Killington was great for this early. 42 trails, almost no ice. Tons of fake powder. Not too much park stuff tho... and not to much extreme stuff. But great for cruisin and boozin.

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys, I have a black premium hatchback, a base dark gray sedan, and a plasma blue base sedan, in stock ready to be in your driveway this week!
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 12-03-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Sent you a message, thanks.

Just to let you know I am a member a interested in the 2015...do you have lease programs you can discuss on current cars?PLEASE Keep me posted

PM Sent Thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Just got some good news from Subaru regarding 2014 orders:

"As you may be aware Subaru of America has announced they are no longer accepting sold order requests for 2014 MY Forester & WRX/STI models.
    SDC will continue to accept sold order requests through the final allocation for these models. SOA’s current plans show the final allocation for both carlines to be March 2014 (Allo #03-14). SDC will advise dealers of the actual cutoff date that SDC will accept sold orders for these carlines but at this time we anticipate a Mid February date.
    We anticipate following SOA’s schedule of opening SDC’s sold order system to 2015 Forester & WRX/STI models in the 1st quarter of 2014.
    Please insure that all sold orders have been marked accepted in VMS."

Just in case you guys are reading that wrong, I am an SDC dealer so I should be able to order till mid February.
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 12-10-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

I highly recommend anyone shopping around to go through Clayton. I am blown away by how quick and effortless the process is and my car showed up fast! If you need to ship your car to your location like I am, his recommendation for Chris Delany with AAA Transporters is also legit and the guy will email you within seconds of contacting him.

This is the best Christmas ever.

I want to give a huge thanks to Clayton, He is without question the best salesman I have ever dealt with. No pressure, helpful in any way needed. The whole deal from my first call to driving the vehicle off the lot took less than a week (WITH ME being in VT for 4 days). I know we could have hammered it out in probably 2 days, my sched. just didn't work that way.

I fittingly drove my Plasma Blue Pearl "14" Sedan off the lot in yesterday's questionable weather, and have been like a kid on Christmas ever since.

Once again, Clayton Thanks for everything. Guys if anyone needs a Subaru, or knows anyone who does.......DEF SEND THEM CLAYTON'S WAY!!!

edit for :double post: Thanks again Clayton,

Jon

I remember hitting 5K on the tach in 1st gear pulling out of Clayton's lot in my new 2013 hatch. Hey, it's a busy road!

Well, that was 5000 miles ago, I like the car more and more every day. Aside from the shifts which are like trying to stir a pot of raw potatoes in cold water... I wonder if they fixed that in the 2015 model.
    2013 WRX Premium Hatch DGM

Quote Originally Posted by WS6roars View Post
    Aside from the shifts which are like trying to stir a pot of raw potatoes in cold water... I wonder if they fixed that in the 2015 model.
    Haha that is an amazing analogy.