I just ordered a brand new WRX. After we worked out the price and payments, the dealer presented me with another sheet of options. I am wondering if anyone has experience with these dealer options and if they are truly worth it. Please let me know your experiences/opinions of the following:
1) $1,454 Vehicle Service Contract. 60 Months/100,000 Miles. $100 deductible.
2) $1,095 Maintenance PLan. 4yrs/45,000 Miles
3) $495 Xzilon. Paint sealant/protectant + Interior protection. 5yrs. (Does this stuff work?)
4) $299 Rust protection. 10yrs.
5) $299 Tire and Wheel protection from road hazards. 5yrs.