Ask a Subaru Dealer - Page 22
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

This is a discussion on Ask a Subaru Dealer within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I submitted an order today for a '15 WRX Limited. I called every dealer in my area (Roberts Auto Mall, ...

I submitted an order today for a '15 WRX Limited. I called every dealer in my area (Roberts Auto Mall, Rafferty Subaru, Colonial Subaru, Concordville Subaru, Matt Slap Subaru, Delaware Subaru, Glanzmann Subaru) and none of them were willing to negotiate a deal less than MSRP so I went with the dealer that offered a lifetime power-train warranty.

Did I overpay? I asked if there was any room for negotiation but they all gave me the same response. They also confirmed that the Subaru VIP Program, BJ's, & Costco were all illegible for the WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I placed an order 3 weeks ago for a '15 WRX and used the Costco discount -- $1K over invoice. Two dealers here were willing to do it using Costco, too. And I'm in a major metro area on the west coast. I think it depends on the dealers. Both of the ones I talked to said they're not supposed to give the discount on custom orders, but they were both willing to.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrunner11 View Post
    I submitted an order today for a '15 WRX Limited. I called every dealer in my area (Roberts Auto Mall, Rafferty Subaru, Colonial Subaru, Concordville Subaru, Matt Slap Subaru, Delaware Subaru, Glanzmann Subaru) and none of them were willing to negotiate a deal less than MSRP so I went with the dealer that offered a lifetime power-train warranty.

Did I overpay? I asked if there was any room for negotiation but they all gave me the same response. They also confirmed that the Subaru VIP Program, BJ's, & Costco were all illegible for the WRX/STi
    Why not go with Clayton at Ramsey Subaru? He is selling them right now at dealer invoice here on the site and the drive back in a new car will be fun.

Do you think the lifetime warranty on powertrain that I got from my dealer is worth the $2200 extra I'm paying over invoice? (I plan on keeping the car til it dies).

Quote Originally Posted by Hirurg80 View Post
    Why not go with Clayton at Ramsey Subaru? He is selling them right now at dealer invoice here on the site and the drive back in a new car will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrunner11 View Post
    Do you think the lifetime warranty on powertrain that I got from my dealer is worth the $2200 extra I'm paying over invoice? (I plan on keeping the car til it dies).
    This is my first subaru, but from what I read if you take care of the car, it will last as long as you need. If something happens, being a new design, it will happen while you still have the standard warranty. And if you modify the car (it is hard to resist) any warranty can be void (if the dealer wants).

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirurg80 View Post
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Rexxx0486 - I just test drove a new 2015 WRX premium model and loved it. After speaking with the dealer, he was willing to take off 2000 off the MSRP, which was $29,520. After researching this price online, this appears to be a good deal. The premium has no add ons, which was fine with me. What are your thoughts? I just want a fair price.

In addition, I live in the northeast, which winter tires would you suggest me buying for the WRX?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXFan207 View Post
    Rexxx0486 - I just test drove a new 2015 WRX premium model and loved it. After speaking with the dealer, he was willing to take off 2000 off the MSRP, which was $29,520. After researching this price online, this appears to be a good deal. The premium has no add ons, which was fine with me. What are your thoughts? I just want a fair price.

In addition, I live in the northeast, which winter tires would you suggest me buying for the WRX?

Blizzaks with steelies
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX

Thats a good deal, jump on it, especially if it is an in stock car. And yes, Blizzaks are a great choice for winter driving. Honestly I think any dedicated snow tire, even pretty cheap ones, will be better than the best all seasons when it comes to driving in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    Thats a good deal, jump on it, especially if it is an in stock car. And yes, Blizzaks are a great choice for winter driving. Honestly I think any dedicated snow tire, even pretty cheap ones, will be better than the best all seasons when it comes to driving in the snow.
    Thanks Rexxx.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks Rexxx.
    No problem man. If you want, pm me the details of the deal and totals and whatnot and I'd be glad to give it an eyeball for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    No problem man. If you want, pm me the details of the deal and totals and whatnot and I'd be glad to give it an eyeball for you.
    I just sent you a pm.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.