How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order?
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just Sitting here wondering how many people still have their WRX's on order. Also how long did the dealer tell ...

How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order?

Just Sitting here wondering how many people still have their WRX's on order. Also how long did the dealer tell you it would take?? I ordered mine mid December and got my VIN today.. SOA told me it'll be here 2/14/12. Anyone else beating their brains out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lots of people...I'm one of em

I only ordered 9 days ago...had to call the dealer for my VON. No other info yet..
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

I Support ClubWRX
    Ordered mine last Thursday. No email yet from SOA

I ordered mine monday. Should I expect an email confirming my order or giving me an order number?

I also ordered mine on monday, ordered a wrx limited. I got an email the next day saying thanks for ordering with an order number so check you email in the spam and stuff. If nothing just call the dealer they will give you one. I called SOA and im expecting it in March. Lady said that was worst case scenario so probably will be about the same for you depending where you are if there are any ports around. Im in florida with a port nearby so hopefully it comes a little sooner.
    Last edited by thegoldensb; 01-19-2012 at 06:32 PM.

ordered last week of december. eta is 1/26

Ordered mine december 28th. Dealer called me yesterday and said it was allocated for a february delivery....How did you find out your vin and get the exact delivery date?

My dealer lied to me and told me that she couldn't order any more cars. And this was in October..

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldensb View Post
    Lady said that was worst case scenario so probably will be about the same for you depending where you are if there are any ports around. Im in florida with a port nearby so hopefully it comes a little sooner.
    I get the feeling my car is going to spend quite a bit of time on a truck to get to Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    Ordered mine december 28th. Dealer called me yesterday and said it was allocated for a february delivery....How did you find out your vin and get the exact delivery date?
    I emailed my salesman and he sent me a screenshot of the invoice with the scheduled date, estimated delivery date, vin and all other info. I'm on my iPhone now but I'll post it when I'm home

I ordered mine on Dec 7th and still no word. I was told its supposed to be in before the end of this month.

I Support ClubWRX
    I emailed the salesman that helped me out and he said that they don't have any order confirmation numbers but that they would call me with the vin around week 7 from the day I ordered. So its just a waiting game. Though if it does take that long I may not need to get winter tires

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I emailed the salesman that helped me out and he said that they don't have any order confirmation numbers but that they would call me with the vin around week 7 from the day I ordered. So its just a waiting game. Though if it does take that long I may not need to get winter tires
    I'm in the same boat for winter tires. No vin yet, but eta is march, so I'd only ”use” them once or twice before it starts to warm up.

Pics!

My salesman just emailed me on friday and said the estimated arrival date he got from Subaru is Feb. 16th and I just ordered in mid Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by einsteigen View Post
    I emailed my salesman and he sent me a screenshot of the invoice with the scheduled date, estimated delivery date, vin and all other info. I'm on my iPhone now but I'll post it when I'm home
    Where are you located? What was your color, model and options? Good news for you!

Pics!

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast