How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 9
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 I ordered about 3 weeks ago and literally have nothing but 500 dollars missing from my ...

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    I ordered about 3 weeks ago and literally have nothing but 500 dollars missing from my bank account haha. Anyways i called my sales men a couple days ago and he had no information for me. Is there an email or phone number I can contact some from soa? I'm in Chicagoland.
    I ordered mine about a week ago. I took everyone's suggestions and gave my salesman a call. He gave me the VON and I emailed SOA directly for an update.

He told me they don't get any ETA's until the car is built, which is when the VIN is sent to him. Usually after the VIN is sent out, it may take a few weeks to ship to the dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Luck View Post
    Just ordered mine monday and i got my VIN number. My car was built and was about to get on the boat.
    WTHELL? what did you order?! that is fckin fast!
    Last edited by vuskeedoo; 03-18-2012 at 03:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    I ordered about 3 weeks ago and literally have nothing but 500 dollars missing from my bank account haha. Anyways i called my sales men a couple days ago and he had no information for me. Is there an email or phone number I can contact some from soa? I'm in Chicagoland.
    I feel your pain, the wait is rough

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm trying to keep my mind off it. Haha my friend has a 2012 mustang and when I was in it today all I could think about is my wrx. So excited for it but it's frustrating not having any information.

I ordered mine yesterday 03/17/2012.
    2012 wrx limited
    short throw shifter
    dim mirror/homelink/compass
    shock sensor
    cargo mat

I wanted to add Navigation but dealer told me it might take more than 4 months and order might get cancelled even due to 2013 release!!
    I hope wo nav I get it within next 2 months...
    can't wait to handle something nifty after loosing my r6

Quote Originally Posted by maxpyne View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday 03/17/2012.
    2012 wrx limited
    short throw shifter
    dim mirror/homelink/compass
    shock sensor
    cargo mat

I wanted to add Navigation but dealer told me it might take more than 4 months and order might get cancelled even due to 2013 release!!
    I hope wo nav I get it within next 2 months...
    can't wait to handle something nifty after loosing my r6
    the navi isn't that great, your not really missing anything. your better off buying a garmin or a tomtom for $100

I Support ClubWRX
    I considered it myself but after reading some forums on how bad the head unit and system are I decided against it. I figure I'll put a pioneer a couple months after getting it. I plan on putting in subs as well.

WTHELL? what did you order?! that is fckin fast![/QUOTE]

I ordered a DGM sedan and i'm suppose to be able to receive it in 4 weeks.

Just got my VIN and an ETA of Mid-Late april. What a pleasant suprise.

Ordered 3/3/2012
    PBP Limited STI
    Never got a VON email from subaru
    VIN given on 03/19/12
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1

Sent my VON over to SOA, they estimated that it will be available in May. :[

ordered 2/6
    vin 3/19
    eta 4/5

3 more weeks....yeahhhhhhh

i did have to call soa and the dealer and raise alittle hell....when i ordered it i ordered the boost gauge and roof racks and they said i could get them at invoice price....well then the salesman told me they weren't avil and that i would have to come back in and buy them after the car got here........im not stupid i called soa they had no idea what the dealer was talking about ...after playing phone tag for a week the sales mang called me today and they are going to honor the price they gave me and dealer install my stuff.....so yeahhhhh

Picking up my 4 door black beauty on Saturday : ) just short of seven weeks, not bad for the east coast. Anyone know if i should wait to detail?

Is the VON the "Order number" in the top right of the confirmation email that we get from SOA?

And what email address do we send the inquiry to?

Just got a call from the dealer and my WRX will be in the first week in April. That's about a month wait time, sweet!

Did your guys' dealers give you the invoice after you ordered the car?

I ordered my car over the phone and they told me that they will deal with finance and pricing when the car arrives...

Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    Did your guys' dealers give you the invoice after you ordered the car?

I ordered my car over the phone and they told me that they will deal with finance and pricing when the car arrives...
    Personally, I wanted to know what kind of numbers I was looking at BEFORE I ordered the car. I think you may have put yourself in a position where you have no leverage. After you wait it all out, and they don't give you a price you like, what are you gonna do? Walk away? Yeah, right.

To answer your question, though: no, I did not get an invoice or really ANYTHING from the dealership/salesman regarding our terms. Sometimes, buying a car is one of those things that you have to walk out in good faith - you can only take the salesman at his word until everybody signs on the dotted lines.

I had a dealership tell me the same thing: "We'll deal with the pricing when the car arrives." I told him that I didn't appreciate the cold shoulder and that I have purchased several Toyota & Lexus vehicles from their compound of dealerships there and that I was disappointed. Especially when every other dealership I talked to was willing to take some time to talk to me. Not a chance will I go back to that dealership for anything.