How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 8
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Yea, it will be fun!...

Yea, it will be fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ezekial View Post
    Ordered a 2012 wrblue hatch on feb 18th, and the dealer called a couple weeks later saying it will be in on march 21st.
    I guess you and I are getting ours the same date!

Dammit man, that is a quick turnaround. Good for you guys. Meh.
    2012 WRX Wagon Ice Silver ordered on 3/3/12.

Current daily driver 2008 VW GTi DSG
    Previous 2003 VW GTi 5 spd.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftinAt8600 View Post

Actually i just got a call from my dealer last night that it came in yesterday... came in a week early, picking it up today!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftinAt8600 View Post
    Actually i just got a call from my dealer last night that it came in yesterday... came in a week early, picking it up today!
    When did you guys get your VIN/VON? And when did you place the actual order?

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    When did you guys get your VIN/VON? And when did you place the actual order?
    Placed the order on Saturday, Feb. 18th. After ordering my dealer printed out a piece of paper with my order summary and it had an order number on it. Got an email that monday from SOA with the same order number. Never got a VIN though...

Seems it is true that the west coast gets cars much, much faster than the central or east US. Makes sense that it would be a few days quicker, but weeks/months? Odd, but great for everyone on the west.

Congrats on your impending fun

ya mine is still scheduled for 3/21.. bummer.

I had a good/bad order...I ordered mine and had an issue with the order. Went to dealer to discuss the issue and surprisingly one exactly like I wanted showed up, but it was ordered. I really felt bad in a way cuz the person who ordered for whatever reason was unable to purchase ( I can only imagine how torn they were..hope things turn around for them and they can get one). In turn the dealer had no choice but to sell it. I picked it up the same day it was delivered. I waited just 2 weeks..amaaazzzzing. I had a GTO that I just sold..it was HOT..and had a 2005 STI a while ago. This is a WRX to which fits my needs at this time.

got my email from Subaru of America on Feb 28th, still no VIN number though. I'm in N. California.

Finally got my full vin from the dealer. Went onto the dealer website and they had my car listed in their new inventory as "in transit" and listed for sticker price. I flipped a **** and demanded that they take it down immediately. They said it is automatically posted by the shipping distributor but I don't believe that for a second. I think they are trying to see if they can get more for it from another buyer than what was was negotiated. Thankfully, they agreed and said my car will be here this week, after 11 full weeks of waiting I'm in the home stretch. By this time next week I should be the proud owner of a 2012 DGM hatchback

Order pbp limited on Feb 9th just got the call with the vin and a due in date of Apr 9. 4 weeks earlier than I had expected. Not that driving the 2011 Impreza OBS has been bad, love the car but 100 more horse, I'm all in, baby!
    Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan

received a call this morning from my salesman stating the car has arrived. will be picking it up tomorrow

Just ordered mine monday and i got my VIN number. My car was built and was about to get on the boat.

I Support ClubWRX
    I ordered about 3 weeks ago and literally have nothing but 500 dollars missing from my bank account haha. Anyways i called my sales men a couple days ago and he had no information for me. Is there an email or phone number I can contact some from soa? I'm in Chicagoland.