How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 7
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 477

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by jrtodd46 I'm on the SC/GA line near Augusta I'm from SoCal. Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car ...

  1. #91
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtodd46 View Post
    I'm on the SC/GA line near Augusta
    I'm from SoCal.

    Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car first?! haha....the wait is killing me. >___> i can only take so much more of my 98 accord.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #92
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    philly area
    Posts
    1
    looks like i have a long wait ahead of me...

    ordered my base pbp wrx sedan w/ spt exhaust, sti short throw shifter, deck lid spoiler, sti front lip spoiler, spt turbo boost gauge on 3/5. philly area. was told subaru recently issued notification to dealers of an expected 8-12wks lead time on sti/wrx models, up from 6-10wks previously. sucks...

  4. #93
    Registered User jrtodd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jackson, SC
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    I'm from SoCal.

    Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car first?! haha....the wait is killing me. >___> i can only take so much more of my 98 accord.
    Yea I can't wait either. Ready to get out of my 12' Jetta

  5. #94
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    29
    Ordered a 2012 wrblue hatch on feb 18th, and the dealer called a couple weeks later saying it will be in on march 21st.

  6. #95
    Registered User Sworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North of Normal
    Posts
    64
    Ordered my pbp 5 door Feb 9th got the VON email from SOA a few days later but still no VIN. Last I heard sometime in Late April or early May. Currently driving a 2011 Impreza OBS so life isn't so bad, but another 100 horse would be nice....

  7. #96
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    1
    Ordered 2012 WRblue limited/navi Sedan Dec 1st still isnt here. I recieved the Vin number about two weeks ago.

  8. #97
    Registered User Weaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    96
    Ordered basic wrx white with spt boost gauge on Mar 2nd no vin yet

  9. #98
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekial View Post
    Ordered a 2012 wrblue hatch on feb 18th, and the dealer called a couple weeks later saying it will be in on march 21st.
    you west coast guys get your subis so much sooner. i ordered 12/28 and mine is coming the same time as yours

  10. #99
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    32
    Feb 20th order, but no word. Prem DGM hatch.

  11. #100
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10
    Hey jrtodd, why you want to get out of 12 Jetta already? Is it the GLi?

    Anyway, ordered mine on 3.3.12. Base WRX Wagon Ice Silver with sirius only. I haven't received anything from SOA, do you have to register or something with them to get a notification? But since the order, I have gone to two other dealerships just to drive sedans to get my fix on. It's working so far in this short amount of time. And my dealer looked it up as showing mine and 3 other orders coming in May.
    2012 WRX Wagon Ice Silver ordered on 3/3/12.

    Current daily driver 2008 VW GTi DSG
    Previous 2003 VW GTi 5 spd.

  12. #101
    Registered User jrtodd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jackson, SC
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Moustafa View Post
    Hey jrtodd, why you want to get out of 12 Jetta already? Is it the GLi?

    Anyway, ordered mine on 3.3.12. Base WRX Wagon Ice Silver with sirius only. I haven't received anything from SOA, do you have to register or something with them to get a notification? But since the order, I have gone to two other dealerships just to drive sedans to get my fix on. It's working so far in this short amount of time. And my dealer looked it up as showing mine and 3 other orders coming in May.
    I wanted a WRX but was impatient and settled for the VW. Lessoned learned and after two months it ate at me and I ordered a WRX.

  13. #102
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10
    Haha, yes I think I might have understood that as I was contemplating getting the Jetta GLi this time around or the WRX. Gli because it was fairly quick and great gas mileage or go with stupid quick and get decent gas mileage and to fulfill another 'wanted to have' off of my list of things. But 9 years with 2 GTI's, treated me decent, but the 2012's didn't warrant enough change to keep me interested. In May will begin the WRX era.
    2012 WRX Wagon Ice Silver ordered on 3/3/12.

    Current daily driver 2008 VW GTi DSG
    Previous 2003 VW GTi 5 spd.

  14. #103
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    47
    Dealer told me my base dgm hatch with fogs and short shift will be here within the next few days. Im so excited I'm shaking

  15. #104
    Registered User jrtodd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jackson, SC
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Moustafa View Post
    Haha, yes I think I might have understood that as I was contemplating getting the Jetta GLi this time around or the WRX. Gli because it was fairly quick and great gas mileage or go with stupid quick and get decent gas mileage and to fulfill another 'wanted to have' off of my list of things. But 9 years with 2 GTI's, treated me decent, but the 2012's didn't warrant enough change to keep me interested. In May will begin the WRX era.
    Sadly my ketta barely got 27all mpg and I babied it. That got me regreting it the most.

  16. #105
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10
    Man, not as good as I thought. But it will be noticeable going to a WRX from a Jetta I know that. But the fun factor, who can resist. Obviously neither one of us. HA!
    2012 WRX Wagon Ice Silver ordered on 3/3/12.

    Current daily driver 2008 VW GTi DSG
    Previous 2003 VW GTi 5 spd.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •