How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 7
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by jrtodd46 I'm on the SC/GA line near Augusta I'm from SoCal. Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car ...

Quote Originally Posted by jrtodd46 View Post
    I'm on the SC/GA line near Augusta
    I'm from SoCal.

Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car first?! haha....the wait is killing me. >___> i can only take so much more of my 98 accord.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks like i have a long wait ahead of me...

ordered my base pbp wrx sedan w/ spt exhaust, sti short throw shifter, deck lid spoiler, sti front lip spoiler, spt turbo boost gauge on 3/5. philly area. was told subaru recently issued notification to dealers of an expected 8-12wks lead time on sti/wrx models, up from 6-10wks previously. sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    I'm from SoCal.

Hmmm....i wonder who gets the car first?! haha....the wait is killing me. >___> i can only take so much more of my 98 accord.
    Yea I can't wait either. Ready to get out of my 12' Jetta

Ordered a 2012 wrblue hatch on feb 18th, and the dealer called a couple weeks later saying it will be in on march 21st.

Ordered my pbp 5 door Feb 9th got the VON email from SOA a few days later but still no VIN. Last I heard sometime in Late April or early May. Currently driving a 2011 Impreza OBS so life isn't so bad, but another 100 horse would be nice....

Ordered 2012 WRblue limited/navi Sedan Dec 1st still isnt here. I recieved the Vin number about two weeks ago.

Ordered basic wrx white with spt boost gauge on Mar 2nd no vin yet

Quote Originally Posted by ezekial View Post
    Ordered a 2012 wrblue hatch on feb 18th, and the dealer called a couple weeks later saying it will be in on march 21st.
    you west coast guys get your subis so much sooner. i ordered 12/28 and mine is coming the same time as yours

Feb 20th order, but no word. Prem DGM hatch.

Hey jrtodd, why you want to get out of 12 Jetta already? Is it the GLi?

Anyway, ordered mine on 3.3.12. Base WRX Wagon Ice Silver with sirius only. I haven't received anything from SOA, do you have to register or something with them to get a notification? But since the order, I have gone to two other dealerships just to drive sedans to get my fix on. It's working so far in this short amount of time. And my dealer looked it up as showing mine and 3 other orders coming in May.
    2012 WRX Wagon Ice Silver ordered on 3/3/12.

Current daily driver 2008 VW GTi DSG
    Previous 2003 VW GTi 5 spd.

Quote Originally Posted by Moustafa View Post
    Hey jrtodd, why you want to get out of 12 Jetta already? Is it the GLi?

Anyway, ordered mine on 3.3.12. Base WRX Wagon Ice Silver with sirius only. I haven't received anything from SOA, do you have to register or something with them to get a notification? But since the order, I have gone to two other dealerships just to drive sedans to get my fix on. It's working so far in this short amount of time. And my dealer looked it up as showing mine and 3 other orders coming in May.
    I wanted a WRX but was impatient and settled for the VW. Lessoned learned and after two months it ate at me and I ordered a WRX.

Haha, yes I think I might have understood that as I was contemplating getting the Jetta GLi this time around or the WRX. Gli because it was fairly quick and great gas mileage or go with stupid quick and get decent gas mileage and to fulfill another 'wanted to have' off of my list of things. But 9 years with 2 GTI's, treated me decent, but the 2012's didn't warrant enough change to keep me interested. In May will begin the WRX era.

Dealer told me my base dgm hatch with fogs and short shift will be here within the next few days. Im so excited I'm shaking

Quote Originally Posted by Moustafa View Post
    Haha, yes I think I might have understood that as I was contemplating getting the Jetta GLi this time around or the WRX. Gli because it was fairly quick and great gas mileage or go with stupid quick and get decent gas mileage and to fulfill another 'wanted to have' off of my list of things. But 9 years with 2 GTI's, treated me decent, but the 2012's didn't warrant enough change to keep me interested. In May will begin the WRX era.
    Sadly my ketta barely got 27all mpg and I babied it. That got me regreting it the most.

Man, not as good as I thought. But it will be noticeable going to a WRX from a Jetta I know that. But the fun factor, who can resist. Obviously neither one of us. HA!