How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 4
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 477

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by dopewrx Me too!!! 12' SWP Hatch! Can't wait. Originally Posted by Rico516 Got my vin and delivery ...

  1. #46
    Registered User m[dot]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by dopewrx View Post
    Me too!!! 12' SWP Hatch! Can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico516 View Post
    Got my vin and delivery date and it is also march 26th for my 2012 SWP Hatch lol... Seems like the SWP Hatch is pretty popular... Gonna have to find some parts to make mine stand out from the others
    Guess all of ours cars are coming on the same ship. [ you too zedvw2002]
    The SWP and DGM seems to be just as popular as the WRB online. I don't see too many red ones but not my color.
    I considered the PBP but I couldn't see it in person to determine whether I liked it or not. My last two cars were different
    shades of grey and haven't disappointed so I know ima be happy
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Registered User m[dot]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico516 View Post
    Got my vin and delivery date and it is also march 26th for my 2012 SWP Hatch lol... Seems like the SWP Hatch is pretty popular... Gonna have to find some parts to make mine stand out from the others
    Are you on the east coast Rico?
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

  4. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by m[dot] View Post
    Guess all of ours cars are coming on the same ship. [ you too zedvw2002]
    The SWP and DGM seems to be just as popular as the WRB online. I don't see too many red ones but not my color.
    I considered the PBP but I couldn't see it in person to determine whether I liked it or not. My last two cars were different
    shades of grey and haven't disappointed so I know ima be happy
    SOA finally called me back and gave me my VIN# and an estimated delivery of 3rd week in March

  5. #49
    Registered User WRXpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    SOA finally called me back and gave me my VIN# and an estimated delivery of 3rd week in March
    Also waiting for a SWP hatch (premium) here!

    zedvw2002, when did you order? I ordered on 1/7 at Colonial Subaru. As of Tuesday, delivery was "March" with no VIN yet. I'd think ours would be on the same ship. I was told by dealer they come into the Philly port for us.
    I have a low Reynolds number

    TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!


  6. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXpa View Post
    Also waiting for a SWP hatch (premium) here!

    zedvw2002, when did you order? I ordered on 1/7 at Colonial Subaru. As of Tuesday, delivery was "March" with no VIN yet. I'd think ours would be on the same ship. I was told by dealer they come into the Philly port for us.
    I ordered on 12/28.... I actually just go to school in philly... i ordered it from a dealer in North Jersey (paul miller subaru) where I grew up..... I called SOA and after a week they got back to me with a VIN meaning mine is built and waiting for shipment. If you don't have a vin then your car isn't complete yet. They said I didn't have an exact delivery date but it should be here 3rd week in march. I was told that all northeast subis come into Boston and are then put on trains and trucks to the dealers.

  7. #51
    Registered User artisticschmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    18
    Mine came in 2/22/2012! Wow! Love it!
    2012 WRX WRB
    (previously) 2006 Legacy GT Limited OBP

    www.articticschmidt.com

  8. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oak Hill, VA
    Posts
    27
    Is there anyway to know which cargo ship your car might be on? Are there only a few ships that transport our cars or is it just whatever is available?

    Was it ever determined where East Coast cargo ships port at?

  9. #53
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,920
    Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    I ordered on 12/28.... I actually just go to school in philly... i ordered it from a dealer in North Jersey (paul miller subaru) where I grew up..... I called SOA and after a week they got back to me with a VIN meaning mine is built and waiting for shipment. If you don't have a vin then your car isn't complete yet. They said I didn't have an exact delivery date but it should be here 3rd week in march. I was told that all northeast subis come into Boston and are then put on trains and trucks to the dealers.
    SOA told you that?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

  10. #54
    Registered User m[dot]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    ... I was told that all northeast subis come into Boston and are then put on trains and trucks to the dealers.
    That would be cool if they strapped a GoPro to the car and did a time lapse video.
    And i get to keep the GoPro.hahaha
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

  11. #55
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    SOA told you that?
    SOA told me the way the vin works and the approx delivery date..... the dealer told me the transportation logistics

  12. #56
    Registered User cflip2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,095
    I Support ClubWRX
    I received a call from my salesman and the car is in. Though the SPT exhaust was not installed. They have the exhaust on order and hopeful I can pick the car up on Friday.

  13. #57
    Registered User m[dot]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I received a call from my salesman and the car is in. Though the SPT exhaust was not installed. They have the exhaust on order and hopeful I can pick the car up on Friday.
    Schweeeeeet!!!!
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

  14. #58
    Registered User cflip2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,095
    I Support ClubWRX
    Got a call from the dealership and the car is all set and clean ready for a pick up

  15. #59
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,920
    Nice! Grats, you lucky bastage.



    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

  16. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Ordered mine on 2/17. No Von or VIN. Dealer said it not even built yet.
    Wrx satin premium all weather package. Getting upset. Anyone have any thoughts on no info yet!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •