How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 32
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Damn, hope you get it soon hindude, we'll definitely need to hang out when you get it....

Damn, hope you get it soon hindude, we'll definitely need to hang out when you get it.
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good News Everyone! The rex has made it to the dealership! I will FINALLY be picking it up tomorrow
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Awesome congrats! Post some pics!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by hindude View Post
    Good News Everyone! The rex has made it to the dealership! I will FINALLY be picking it up tomorrow
    Wow... you're almost just like Frodo when he FINALLY got that stupid ring to that stupid mountain. (Couldn't they have just taken one of those blasted eagles?)
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

It feels SO good to finally be driving my WRX! Definitely worth the wait. The dealer even gave me the wheel locks that I was asking for because of the excessive wait. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get a chance to clean it up. I took the car to the temple to get it blessed by a priest yesterday after I picked it up and it was a pretty rainy. Want to clean all that road scum off before I post pics.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

congrats, post pics soon!

I've had the worst purchasing experience EVER from sba.

It's been 8 months since I originally placed my order for a 2012 wrx limited. I was then told after 2 months that I they were no longer making 2012's in red (only silver or pbp) so the dealership was going to trade one of their cars to secure a red one, but the other dealership sold it after agreeing to trade. I had my hopes crushed at that point.

Then, I had to wait months to place an order for a 2013 and guess what...no red available...so wrb it is.

Since then, my daily driver has died and I have no f'n vehicle!

Still no wrx...and nobody knows when it's coming...sigh.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Anyone special order a wrx with custom stuff and put $500 down to order it with a success?
    I ordered a wrx and i have been waiting 7 weeks dealer said it would take 1-3 months and it taking too long.

V-rex - I did the same with the same story.

hol3y and updates? you ordered it and are still waiting?

The 2013 WRX/STi Order Thread - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com

to make you guys feel better, people will get their cars....eventually.

For those who recently ordered a 2013 wrx, are you still able to get it under invoice price? i am getting ready to place a order in the next couple of weeks, and I am shopping around for quotes for a base wrx hatchback, i got two dealers came back and tell me they can no longer place an order for below invoice price due to the supply and demand and the factory is limiting the dealers how many they can order. The best they can do is couple hundred dollars on top of dealer invoice. Is this true, or are they bs-ing?