How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 24
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by BenchTT Not since I placed the order and paid the deposit on 23March. Guess he's been busy. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchTT View Post
    Not since I placed the order and paid the deposit on 23March. Guess he's been busy.
    Although I have been super busy I am never too busy for you guys! Rob, your VAN is 12052220. Your order has definitely been filled and you are in the home stretch here! Yours is the oldest order I have so your car should be the next WRX I get. Just hang in there a little longer man, I will try to get you more info next week. SOA sucks, I apologize to everyone for the delays but everyone's car is definitely coming!
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 05-12-2012 at 08:06 AM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh and just so you guys know, I have had Subaru tell customers 5 more weeks when the car is already here, so take it with a grain of salt. I think they just give educated guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    Although I have been super busy I am never too busy for you guys!
    I have to confirm rexx0486 dedication to this usergroup. I found this forum after I already ordered my WRX. Although by happenstance, it was the same dealership he works at and he was was not the salesrep that i used, he has answered several PM's without prejudice. This demonstrates his commitment to the forum and WRX owners. Thank you for helping out newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    Although I have been super busy I am never too busy for you guys! Rob, your VAN is 12052220. Your order has definitely been filled and you are in the home stretch here! Yours is the oldest order I have so your car should be the next WRX I get. Just hang in there a little longer man, I will try to get you more info next week. SOA sucks, I apologize to everyone for the delays but everyone's car is definitely coming!
    Thanks Clayton. I've been patient like you told me to on day 1 but the anticipation and delays are making me go nuts.

Thanks Clayton. I've been patient like you told me to on day 1 but the anticipation and delays are making me go nuts.
    You and I have the same problem, same name, and same rep (Clayton) - I find this to be funny. It's pretty hard not to call/email him everyday asking if he's heard anything. I'm glad yours will be here soon!

If come to the conclusion that the wrx's come faster than the sti. Im on week 11 i think now, Been to long to remember. I keep seeing wrx's ordered after me get a von, vin and delivery and I dont even have a vin as of yet.

I ordered 9 weeks ago and don't have a VIN or an updated ETA--just "the month of May", which will soon be over with very little hope that my car will arrive in May. Neither my dealer nor SOA are able to provide any update for the past 6 weeks. Of course the dealer told me I should get my car within 6-8 weeks of ordering. I'm really disappointed with Subaru's order filling process. From the forums, I'm seeing people who ordered similar cars a month later than me on the east coast getting their cars before I do (in Portland where the boats unload the cars directly from Japan). The car had better be #@!? good or else this is a formula for losing a customer trying to buy my 3rd new Subaru.

I Support ClubWRX
    I believe Clayton when he says order system is not so good. Where I struggle to understand is how it can be inconsistant. Many people say VON=X VIN=X Delivery=X. Others can not get anythingnor at least no VIN or est. del. date. How can that even be possible?
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

The order system is deff not good. Even for my est. delivery date im told june or july. Really i think SOA can do better than that.

Hey guys. I'm new here like a lot of you posting in this thread. I ordered my WRB Limited Sedan on 4/14. I got the VON that day too. Still have no VIN yet. This feels like the longest wait I've ever had to wait for anything. The dealer also threw in a free track with the car. Gonna have to get that 1000 miles on the car quick once I get it because the track day is July 1st! The ONLY positive I can see from all this waiting is I'll have more money for my down payment.

I was originally told 6-8 weeks by the dealer and he said that people were getting theirs sooner than that. I just rounded off 5 full weeks last Saturday after placing my order and still no VIN. Word from the dealer is once a VIN is assigned it will be 2 weeks. I guess my best bet for getting my car within the original time frame would be to have my VIN come in by the end of the week. That would put me right at 8 weeks.

Meanwhile, the miles are piling onto the 04 civic...82 everyday. and my resale value is going down

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotabb View Post
    The order system is deff not good. Even for my est. delivery date im told june or july. Really i think SOA can do better than that.
    Subaru is going through growing pains, they have never had such high demand/volume. The order system will improve soon hopefully. I can assure you that they know it is a problem and are working on it.

Speaking of growing pains... SUBY FU**ED up my order. Clayton called me a few hrs ago and told me that a 4 door was shipped not a 5 door that I ordered and need. 9 weeks of waiting down the drain. I dont think it was his fault but how can I not be . Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .ed. So wait 9 more weeks for a 2012 or wait until fall for a 2013?

Anyone seen a 5 door base DGM at any dealers?

I'm dumb ...is there a way to turn off the "potty mouth" thing? I know to not use fowl language but I don't care when I see it. I'm gonna check the settings... hopefully your problem get s fixed.

Ordered 4/9 get confirmed delivery date 5/31

Premium 4 door DGM about 7 week wait. I am from NYC area.

Banned
    Speaking of growing pains... SUBY FU**ED up my order. Clayton called me a few hrs ago and told me that a 4 door was shipped not a 5 door that I ordered and need. 9 weeks of waiting down the drain. I dont think it was his fault but how can I not be . Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .ed. So wait 9 more weeks for a 2012 or wait until fall for a 2013?

Anyone seen a 5 door base DGM at any dealers?
    You're S-O-L on the 2012's. Ordering was closed for 12's two or three weeks ago. If you can find a dgm hatch on a lot, you can expect to pay full msrp, maybe a tad less. If I were you I'd wait for the 13's. Assuming you don't need a car right this minute, be one of the first ones to put in an order on a 13' . You might get lucky and it could have the fa20 in it ( but I doubt it )