How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by skadoosh Alright I just called SOA and was told that it is the WRB and has an ...

Quote Originally Posted by skadoosh View Post
    Alright I just called SOA and was told that it is the WRB and has an ETA of May. That sounds good since I ordered it on 4/24 and would only be 4-5 weeks total wait. Still no VIN though.
    Glad to hear you will getting the WRB, and not just BLU. Haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Update from my salesman... My car will be here on the 14th, give or take a few days.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ordered 4/10, VIN Assigned, today-5/3, Preliminary Delivery 1st week of June.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

Today is exactly 6 weeks. SOA has no VON or VIN but my name shows in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by BenchTT View Post
    Today is exactly 6 weeks. SOA has no VON or VIN but my name shows in the system.
    Weird, and you're in south jersey? Have you talked to rexx?
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Weird, and you're in south jersey? Have you talked to rexx?
    Not since I placed the order and paid the deposit on 23March. Guess he's been busy.

Just called SOA again and they gave me a VIN and ETA of 5/11. I guess they were already building some of the WRB WRX because I ordered it on 4/24. That is only 17 days!
    WR Blue WRX
    Ordered 4/24/12
    VON 4/24/12
    VIN-5/4/12
    ETA-5/11/12

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure how much help having a VON number is, however, it is listed on the top of your order form (Sold Order Summary). If you don't have a copy of your order form ask your salesman for a copy. If it is on order it has a VON.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

Ordered mine on March 20th, and they said it should be here May 18th. The longest 2 months of my life. Hahaha.

Went to the dealership last night todo the financing because my SWP 4dr was scheduled to arrive on the 14th, and it was already there. It showed up yesterday afternoon but they didn't have time to do the inspection. I should be able to pick it up this afternoon. :-)

I ordered my WRX on 4-7. I recieved this message last week. Any idea what this implies. Did the dealership wait a month before placing order?
    " The vehicle order number is xxxxxxxxx. we just signed off on the car this afternoon so I should have some more info in the next week or so. I will keep you posted".

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Well last week my ETA from SOA was 5/11. I called to check on the car today and something has happened to it but they won't tell me what. And the new ETA is 5/30. You never give someone an ETA that is only a week away and then when that day comes add 3 weeks. SOA sucks.
    WR Blue WRX
    Ordered 4/24/12
    VON 4/24/12
    VIN-5/4/12
    ETA-5/11/12

Quote Originally Posted by Bull pup View Post
    I ordered my WRX on 4-7. I recieved this message last week. Any idea what this implies. Did the dealership wait a month before placing order?
    " The vehicle order number is xxxxxxxxx. we just signed off on the car this afternoon so I should have some more info in the next week or so. I will keep you posted".

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Sounds to me like the car has left the port. What they probably mean is that they have released the car to the transport company. I know that mine was released to the transport company exactly 2 weeks and 1 day prior to it arriving at the dealership, and I believe the dealership was only 45min away from the port it came in on...
    Quote Originally Posted by skadoosh View Post
    Well last week my ETA from SOA was 5/11. I called to check on the car today and something has happened to it but they won't tell me what. And the new ETA is 5/30. You never give someone an ETA that is only a week away and then when that day comes add 3 weeks. SOA sucks.
    The problem is that nobody really knows. I know my sales guy would have loved to tell me, but all he could tell me is what he knew.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by ea126405 View Post
    I'm not sure how much help having a VON number is, however, it is listed on the top of your order form (Sold Order Summary). If you don't have a copy of your order form ask your salesman for a copy. If it is on order it has a VON.
    7 weeks today. SOA still has no VIN. The original 6-8 weeks is now 12-14 with SOA stating "hopefully it will be on the mid JUNE boat". If it isn't on the boat in Jun, I'm going to go postal.

7 weeks today. SOA still has no VIN. The original 6-8 weeks is now 12-14 with SOA stating "hopefully it will be on the mid JUNE boat". If it isn't on the boat in Jun, I'm going to go postal.
    Sorry to hear that man, got my fingers crossed for ya.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.