How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Mine is sitting in Long Beach right now at the port... the ETA was Thursday but it came in a ...

Mine is sitting in Long Beach right now at the port... the ETA was Thursday but it came in a few days late. Should have it tomorrow or Tuesday... The dealer is about 40 miles away. Can't wait!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ordered an STi on Jan 12. Woke up on the 13th with an email giving me the VON.

The dealer has the exact car I ordered coming in for another customer. It took about a month for that car to arrive.

EDIT:

Dealer called, the car came in today, Feb 13. Will be picking it up in an hour or so.
    Last edited by Frank Necrosis; 02-13-2012 at 12:27 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just got an email (and a post) from my salesman saying that my car is on a boat so hopefully it should be here hopefully by the end of the month. The question is do I order snow tires or hope the mild winter continues to last.

Registered User artisticschmidt's Avatar
    I put mine on order January 16th. Man, it's hard to wait!

They said it would be in around the 15th or 20th of February. No VIN yet...

Damn straight I'm crossing my fingers!

~Chris

Friend ordered his last week and they said 4-6weeks max to come in. Hope you all get them quick!
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

just ordered mine monday 2-6-12 they told me 3-6 weeks damn its going to be a long 3-6 weeks

Ordered 11-17-11 and was told 6-12 weeks. A few weeks ago subaru said it will be around around Feb. 7th and my dealer said within the first 10 days of February some time. It's still not here. Hoping to pick it up today or tomorrow. Tomorrow will be exactly 12 weeks on the dot. I am going crazy! The closer it gets the harder the wait is.

Quote Originally Posted by killpsibot View Post
    just ordered mine monday 2-6-12 they told me 3-6 weeks damn its going to be a long 3-6 weeks
    I wouldn't plan on 3-6 weeks, unless the car is in the dealer pipeline or there is an identical one available in your region. Dealer said the same thing to me, but actual eta is more like 9 weeks.
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Ordered my WRX on Jan 14, neither I nor the dealer has heard anything since the initial SOA "Thanks and we love ya" email. I'm going to call SOA today to see if they have any more info.

Hearing all of these different stories makes me wonder if different dealers have varying working relations with SOA.

Calvinball, I also ordered mine around Jan 14th and my dealer called me last week and told me that it should be here next thursday, yet you havent even heard back for SOA yet.

I'm just curious as to what the reasons for all these varying experiences are. Anyone know?

Registered User artisticschmidt's Avatar
    It looks like mine will be in on February 23rd! I'm stoked!
    2012 WRX WRB
    (previously) 2006 Legacy GT Limited OBP

www.articticschmidt.com

Certainly not I! I talked to the dealer at the beginning of last week and he hadn't heard anything. He did pull up something while I was on the phone and said there was no new update, but that he thought we both should be getting an email from SOA after the start of the new month. That hasn't happened so I'm calling SOA myself at lunch.

Crazy that your dealer got an update when mine didn't...and mine is literally a mile down the road from SOA headquarters in Cherry Hill! haha

I ordered 21st of December. Dealer says early march. Ugh first they said middle of Jan and now they keep pushing it back.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk

Hello all, this is my 1st post. I picked up my 12 WRX in January. Didn't order in advance, they happened to have one at the dealer. I traded in a 09 Impreza base 5 speed for it and all I can say is

Options:
    Auto-Dimming Mirror
    Compass
    Obsidian Black Pearl Body Side Molding
    Obsidian Black Pearl Fog Light Kit
    STi Short Throw Shifter 5MT

I look forward to stopping by every once in a while!

Called SOA today, got a customer service rep by the name of Bob. Presto chango, I've got my VIN and a tentative delivery date of March 13th.