How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 18
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just heard back from my salesman. Car should be in next week. I got the VIN and got an insurance ...

Just heard back from my salesman. Car should be in next week. I got the VIN and got an insurance quote. $71/month, with a $500 deductible, not too bad for a 23 year old.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by peekeesh View Post
    ^^ yeah maybe in a month you'll get the car. Congrats!

Got my vin on 3/31, salesman said my car will be arriving on 04/13 but it didn't. Hopefully it will be in this week.
    oooooo that sucks, another month really? better not take that long

Quote Originally Posted by STORMTRP2012 View Post
    oooooo that sucks, another month really? better not take that long
    it really depends on the area. it could be within the week, you'll never know.

it really depends on the area. it could be within the week, you'll never know.
    lol

Unfortunately, NOBODY knows!!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Mine is 4-8 days late at the moment. SOA doesn't even know where it is right now. They are looking into it though..
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1

Geez, I might be waiting a while because I just ordered mine on 4/13....:-/

Ordered mine (WRX, DGM) on March 23, dealer called yesterday and said that it is "expected in the first week of May."

Talked to the sales guy yesterday. A brief catch-up: ordered on 2/28 and was told 8-12 weeks, got a VIN on 3/28 and was told April 13, then April 13 came and went and I found out yesterday that the "revised estimate" is now April 23. If that holds true, it will fall right at the 8 week mark.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."

Ordered my DGM WRX 5-door 4/18 and the dealer said 9-12 weeks. This is going to be a long long wait:/

Was wondering, did you also contact SoA to check the updated ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Talked to the sales guy yesterday. A brief catch-up: ordered on 2/28 and was told 8-12 weeks, got a VIN on 3/28 and was told April 13, then April 13 came and went and I found out yesterday that the "revised estimate" is now April 23. If that holds true, it will fall right at the 8 week mark.

Was wondering, did you also contact SoA to check the updated ETA?
    ...No. Why do you ask? I was gonna call them today...

Well, Brandon told me our cars will arrive at the same time. then he informed you the that your car's revised ETA is 04/23. So i assumed mine's 04/23 as well. However, this morning SoA sent me an e-mail saying the ETA is pushed back to 04/30.

Well, Brandon told me our cars will arrive at the same time. then he informed you the that your car's revised ETA is 04/23. So i assumed mine's 04/23 as well. However, this morning SoA sent me an e-mail saying the ETA is pushed back to 04/30.
    Dang!!

I haven't received that email yet. I, too, assume that ours will arrive at the same time. I'll call SoA today and I'll let you know what I find.

I just talked to SoA, and they said that after my last call with them on Monday they did a thorough research into the status and they again confirmed 4/23 for me.

But now my expectations are lower, and I expect to see it 4/30 with yours. We'll see... It would really be strange if ours show up at different times, unless yours is coming from the east coast and mine is here on the west coast...

Mine had an ETA of 04/09-04/13 and I'm still in the dark as to where it is. I do know of a few others that did get their car on 04/13 though. I'm sorta wondering if there is a shortage of parts at the port at the moment which is pushing some cars back.

Mine is supposed to have a port installed STS, SPT Exhaust, and homelink mirror. ETNPNYS and PEEKEESH, if you don't mind me asking what port installs do you have?
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1