How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 16
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; exactly! pretty excited right now... can't wait to put my hands on it!! Originally Posted by etnpnys Awesome! He must've ...

exactly! pretty excited right now... can't wait to put my hands on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Awesome! He must've called right after I got off the phone with him. Same estimated delivery day at the same dealership... Now only if it weren't for that blasted break in period...

Sent via TapaTalk2 on my EVO4G

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try to call or e-mail your dealer, ask them for updates.

As for the shipments, you can ask rexxx0486. I believe he works for a subaru dealership in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpyne View Post
    I ordered my WRX lim on same date 03/17 in N Cal. Haven't got any updates.
    Does anyone knows how's the allocation of shipments is?

I called up my dealer yesterday and I am getting mine too pretty soon! Arnd April 11. He sent me VIN too

^^ congrats!!

Got an updated status when I checked yesterday! I have a VIN and an arrival ETA of 4/27, my luck it will show up a few days early when I am out of state!
    '12 WRB WRX on Order!

Ordered Limited hatch pbp March 17. Emailed SOA yesterday to get an ETA... 'General' ETA is May. No VIN yet.

I ordered my WRX lim on same date 03/17 in N Cal. Haven't got any updates.
    Does anyone knows how's the allocation of shipments is?
    Which dealership ? I ordered mine from Stevens Creek in San Jose around early early February and came in April 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dova View Post
    Which dealership ? I ordered mine from Stevens Creek in San Jose around early early February and came in April 6th.
    I actually got mine yesterday from rwc
    getting to know it..how's ur exp so far?

I actually got mine yesterday from rwc
    getting to know it..how's ur exp so far?
    Love the car. 160 miles since Friday

Ordered mine on Feb 24. WR Blue Pearl Hatch, base model.

Received VIN on March 20 and ETA of "Early April"

Still waiting...impatiently

Banned
    I got a call today that the STi I ordered back in Feb came in..To bad I already bought a WRX and that dealer played games with me never calling me back and blowing me off and lying about stuff. I called 4weeks ago saying I am ready to buy my GF's impreza never called me back till today letting me know car is here. Yea he lost 2 sales cause of that.

A week ago, I called SOA and was told that the car was "scheduled for release to transport" or something. I understood that to mean that the car was done being put together and sitting at the port waiting for a transport place to come pick it up and take it to my dealership. Yesterday, same status!!! I'm going crazy!!! They're still holding to an "estimated April 13 delivery". That's in three more days!!!

I think my ears are bleeding.

what really? it should be in-transit now. I hope we can get our cars within the week. anyway, did you tell them not to touch the car's paint or put tire shine on it?

A week ago, I called SOA and was told that the car was "scheduled for release to transport" or something. I understood that to mean that the car was done being put together and sitting at the port waiting for a transport place to come pick it up and take it to my dealership. Yesterday, same status!!! I'm going crazy!!! They're still holding to an "estimated April 13 delivery". That's in three more days!!!

I think my ears are bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by peekeesh View Post
    what really? it should be in-transit now. I hope we can get our cars within the week. anyway, did you tell them not to touch the car's paint or put tire shine on it?
    I thought you would like that news. And no, I didn't... Should I though? I mean really - shouldn't our cars get the same treatment that everybody's cars get? Why not?

Of course i do. it's just that you called last week and yesterday and the status was never updated.

I read several posts here in clubwrx and in other forums that some dealerships are not good with prepping the paint. So i decided to tell em not to touch the paint and ill just prep it myself. And oh,i plan to put opti-coat as well so it will help if they don't wax the car or put any LSP on it.

I thought you would like that news. And no, I didn't... Should I though? I mean really - shouldn't our cars get the same treatment that everybody's cars get? Why not?