How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Calvinball I can understand and agree with your apprehension. It really shouldn't be that hard for him ...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    I can understand and agree with your apprehension. It really shouldn't be that hard for him to throw some numbers together for you over the phone, should only take a few minutes. He may be busy or whatever but you are the one buying the car...if you are asking for numbers then he should make the effort to give them to you. I made sure to confirm with my salesman what my final price would be before the car came in, I didn't want to go to pick it up and then have them throw a curveball my way and tell me "hey, we can easily find another buyer, you want the car or not?"
    I spoke with another dealer, they told me they can do $100+ below invoice. But I would have to wait an additional 6-8 weeks because it would be a new order. Now I am debating, do I wait extra weeks guaranteed or continue with this guy....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    I spoke with another dealer, they told me they can do $100+ below invoice. But I would have to wait an additional 6-8 weeks because it would be a new order. Now I am debating, do I wait extra weeks guaranteed or continue with this guy....
    If your account of the interactions is correct, the guy doesn't deserve your business -- go somewhere else.

And if no dealership has your car, you have to place an order anyway whether it be through him or through another dealership. As I understand it, all dealerships are treated equally when it comes to SOA fulfilling orders so it doesn't matter which dealership you order through. Your wait time is going to be the same no matter where you order it from.

Hmm....if he doesn't give me an invoice soon I'll go to another dealer. I have 2 lined up right now. I hate the uncertainty of the price.

Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    Hmm....if he doesn't give me an invoice soon I'll go to another dealer. I have 2 lined up right now. I hate the uncertainty of the price.
    Exactly. How long ago did you place the order? Right now I think we all are told 8-12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Exactly. How long ago did you place the order? Right now I think we all are told 8-12 weeks.
    I placed the order almost 3 weeks ago. The wait has been hard enough...DAMNIT!!!!!!! stupid dealers! SOA told me it will be in some time in May.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just talked to my salesmen and he told me this week or next week!! I'm so excited. premium red hatch. ordered march 1st. so this is week 5. I'm in chicagoland.

Just got a call from my salesman... My car is in!!!! I will be picking it up tomorrow! About time!! I ordered Feb 12, and it came in yesterday the 26th

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    I just talked to my salesmen and he told me this week or next week!! I'm so excited. premium red hatch. ordered march 1st. so this is week 5. I'm in chicagoland.
    You order a 4 or 5 door? Wrx or sti?
    Im in chicagoland as well, Ordered 2nd week of march and they say im looking at late june for my sti 5 door.

I Support ClubWRX
    5 door premium red wrx. Ordered from countryside Subaru. At first they told me mid may and i ordered march 1st. 5 weeks later they tell me this week or the next. They over shoot by so much. Just keep bugging your salesmen.

Mine came in the past weekend
    Picked it up last night
    It was ordered feb 8ish?
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

I have a VIN!! The phone people said to expect it around april 13th, give or take a few weeks. Ordered on february 28th.

Where is the port? Long beach? Los angeles? I want to go lick the car....

Sent via TapaTalk2 on my EVO4G
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

sweet! i prolly get my VIN when you pick up your car.

I have a VIN!! The phone people said to expect it around april 13th, give or take a few weeks. Ordered on february 28th.

Where is the port? Long beach? Los angeles? I want to go lick the car....

Sent via TapaTalk2 on my EVO4G

Also ordered mine on the 28th, just got the VIN for mid-April

Where is the port? Long beach? Los angeles?
    No, really guys: where is the port? lol

SOA is starting to cut back production on cars for the '12 model year so if you are on the fence, best get your orders in now. We just got a notice today that Legacy/Outback models with anything other than the naturally aspirated 2.5 w/ an Automatic cannot be ordered until production starts on 2013 models. So its starting! =p
    '12 WRB WRX on Order!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.