Subaru WRX Forum banner

How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order?

43K views 476 replies 98 participants last post by  luckyone.666 
#1 ·
Just Sitting here wondering how many people still have their WRX's on order. Also how long did the dealer tell you it would take?? I ordered mine mid December and got my VIN today.. SOA told me it'll be here 2/14/12. Anyone else beating their brains out?

#472 ·
I've had the worst purchasing experience EVER from sba.

It's been 8 months since I originally placed my order for a 2012 wrx limited. I was then told after 2 months that I they were no longer making 2012's in red (only silver or pbp) so the dealership was going to trade one of their cars to secure a red one, but the other dealership sold it after agreeing to trade. I had my hopes crushed at that point.

Then, I had to wait months to place an order for a 2013 and guess what...no red available...so wrb it is.

Since then, my daily driver has died and I have no f'n vehicle!

Still no wrx...and nobody knows when it's coming...sigh.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

#477 ·
For those who recently ordered a 2013 wrx, are you still able to get it under invoice price? i am getting ready to place a order in the next couple of weeks, and I am shopping around for quotes for a base wrx hatchback, i got two dealers came back and tell me they can no longer place an order for below invoice price due to the supply and demand and the factory is limiting the dealers how many they can order. The best they can do is couple hundred dollars on top of dealer invoice. Is this true, or are they bs-ing?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.