How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? - Page 10
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How many of you still have you WRX/STI on order? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by vuskeedoo Did your guys' dealers give you the invoice after you ordered the car? I ordered my ...

Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    Did your guys' dealers give you the invoice after you ordered the car?

I ordered my car over the phone and they told me that they will deal with finance and pricing when the car arrives...
    Before I ordered the car I had already worked out the price and trade in negotiations. I told them I wasn't ordering the car till I was happy with everything. After about 12 phone calls back and forth the car got ordered the next day.

The sad thing is my local dealer didn't act like they even wanted to order a car for me. I took my business up the road an hour and a half, over the phone they were more than willing to do anything for me. I didn't even have to make the drive to show them my interest.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, I'm a little worried about the pricing, but this dealer is part of truecar.com. I'm not sure how reliable TrueCar is, but they labeled $27,940 for factory invoice. I think i will be able to get it for a tad cheaper. My friend and his brother bought 2 WRX's a month before so I think he will be able to give me a deal

Truecar is an established program. They make a deal with a dealership; the dealership gives them a special price and in exchange they get sales leads from truecar. Did you actually register on the site and do a search?

If you do, they'll list the closest three dealerships with the lowest promised truecar prices. The price guarantee is basically a certain amount above or below invoice. For example, the dealership I went to advertised on truecar for 500 under invoice. So if I were to add options etc then they start out with that 500 below invoice and price from there. And the dealership is locked into that price from their agreement with truecar.

All you have to watch out for is added bs fees. All I paid in addition to that 500 below invoice was tags, title, and tax.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Truecar is an established program. They make a deal with a dealership; the dealership gives them a special price and in exchange they get sales leads from truecar. Did you actually register on the site and do a search?

If you do, they'll list the closest three dealerships with the lowest promised truecar prices. The price guarantee is basically a certain amount above or below invoice. For example, the dealership I went to advertised on truecar for 500 under invoice. So if I were to add options etc then they start out with that 500 below invoice and price from there. And the dealership is locked into that price from their agreement with truecar.

All you have to watch out for is added bs fees. All I paid in addition to that 500 below invoice was tags, title, and tax.
    True that! No pun intended.

I got 550 below invoice with truecar
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    Feb 20th order, but no word. Prem DGM hatch.
    Just got vin update today. April 9th estimate.

Chicago area.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just got the vin today too, no word on eta. ordered march 1st. hoping for early april.

chicagoland.

Blank, where did you order from?

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    Just got the vin today too, no word on eta. ordered march 1st. hoping for early april.

chicagoland.

Blank, where did you order from?
    napleton, you?

I Support ClubWRX
    Countryside.

I guess the VON is the "Order #" in the top right of the confirmation email that I got. I just called 800.SUBARU3, then 4, then 4, and gave the guy this number. I ordered on 2/28/12 and he said that it still doesn't have a VIN and it's still showing "May" as an estimate.

Bummer. I just sold my car last night and I'm bumming rides from relatives until this comes in!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Mostly everybody ordered their WRX. I happen to go down to a dealership one day and they happened to have the one I wanted. Sedan,base,red. So I bought it that day and drove it home. Well tried to drive it home. This was my first time driving stick. But what fun it is. I love this car. Anybody else just go down to the dealership and buy one anymore??

After almost 12 weeks of waiting it's finally here. I'm picking it up tomorrow!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332362947.326793.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice

ordered mine on Sat 3/17. no confirmation e-mail yet from subaru but i'm patiently waiting. it's been only 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by peekeesh View Post
    oridered mine on Sat 3/17. no confirmation e-mail yet from subaru but i'm patiently waiting. it's been only 4 days
    I never got an email and mine is on its way.
    [STINK-EYE MOB #282]

Congrats zedvw2002! Im sure you're excited
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint