My quest for an Impreza

This is a discussion on My quest for an Impreza within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ever since I could remember I have always wanted an STi. It all started when I went to a car ...

Smile My quest for an Impreza

Ever since I could remember I have always wanted an STi. It all started when I went to a car show here in San Antonio, TX a few years back. It had everything you could ever imagine. My favorite color - Blue, Momo steering wheel, Sparco Seats just to name a few. I knew it wasn't your typical Impreza but I also knew the Impreza was the car I was meant to have. in the later years I was offered a 94 Impreza for $500. It had problems and almost 200,000 miles on it but it was the closest I could ever get to the next best thing. I took it and drove it for a year eventually selling it for $200. Even thought it had problems (someone else's problems) I still loved it. But i knew I had to let it go for the simple fact that I would only be wasting my money trying to fix what was impossable for me at that time. Until now I couldn't get my hand on one... Until Now...

In just under two weeks I will have the car of my dreams. It won't be an STi but it will still be a Subaru... A 2011 Subaru Impreza... WRX Limited. When I think about it I almost shed a tear all while a Hans Zimmer score plays in the back of my head as if I won this great war against my struggles to acquire this machine. I have won and now I wait... for my Diamond in the Rough

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats! Post up some pictures when you get it
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    congrats!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I most certainly will I can't wait

What color did you go with? Did you go with the blue that you once loved so much?

2 Weeks ago I picked up my WRB 2011 WRX Limited. I have had much fun in that car. I am about half way through the break in period and it is killing me.

Congrats on the purchase you will love it.
    -Mitigate

Quote Originally Posted by mitigate View Post
    What color did you go with? Did you go with the blue that you once loved so much?

2 Weeks ago I picked up my WRB 2011 WRX Limited. I have had much fun in that car. I am about half way through the break in period and it is killing me.

Congrats on the purchase you will love it.
    I in fact did get the WRB. Its for one my favorite color, and two: its the signature color. Its what I first saw. Although SSM is a good color to IMO. I have read around the the break in period is 1000 miles and to drive it under 4000 rpm. Others say its a matter of preference but I don't care. I'm going to take care of this car and if that means driving it like an old lady, well... so be it.